2 questions about cookies please

simmer the mixture until the weed sinks and no longer floats...a crock pot gets around 200 degrees.

I do not decarb the dry flower the 200 from the crockpot over several hrs does it all by itself.

I make 2lb batches almost weekly.

As far as straining, I use a fine mesh kitchen strainer, freeze it and skim any left over off the bottom of the frozen patty.

You can use gauze if that is all you have just make it about 4 or 5 layers to catch as much solids and possible.
i use a steel filter, no need for the gauze :) for the temperaturei think mine was around 80-85(80 is 176f), i hope it wasnt too low.

btw i wanted to say thanks for ur help guys, the cookies are definately killing me xD. for those interested i used 1 cup of butter (i think 1 cup? it was 227 grams idk i cant think properly right now) and 7 grams of bud, not so much but the soy + decarbing methods made em much more powerful

hey guys, im bumping this thread because i have a little problem.
yesterday i was making butter and i made a mistake (i was thinking about stuff i wasnt really focused): i forgot to filter the bud out. so now i have in the fridge a butter with all the little pieces of weed in it. can i just melt it(without the waste water of course) at simmering heat and then filter it put it again in the fridge and pretend nothing happened?

Back
Top Bottom