Editables Won't Work On Me! Why?

Edibles can be weird. I've tried to make firecrackers once or twice but never had much luck with them either. The only edibles I have had luck from were professionaly made you could say and they got me higher then I have ever been before. It really sucks because the cafe I used to get them had changed ownership and I dont go there anymore because the vibe coming off that place is really bad which is a shame cause they had some really good stuff.

LOL this is funny, yo you only put a half GRAM of a bud in each...wtf, you need alot more for sure dude at least an eighth.

Sorry to tell you but your wrong man... if you put a whole eighth you would be fucked! Unless you got some seriously crappy ish thats way way way to much!

with cookies, i have never made a batch that somebody would doubt working...i mean people who have ate two of my cookies back to back have said how retarded they felt later. i would try to make them because it is a different chemical once it combines with the oil. it will actually be an intense enough THC compound that you could hallucinate off of.
i use to smoke a lot! and i made 4 firecrackers with 4 grams, so each one had a gram and i was able to get insanely baked. i wanted to say that with the cookies i have simmered for long enough many times with less intensity than when i was simmering shorter amounts of time. if you are simmering without a double broiler you will never be able to get as high off of your cookies as if you put it in a skillet directly on the stove. you want some water in the middle to be able to help regulate the oil and weed. Good luck with this all! I know it will work for you...Peace.

Sorry to tell you but your wrong man... if you put a whole eighth you would be fucked! Unless you got some seriously crappy ish thats way way way to much!

if you put a whole eighth(minimum for my cannabutter) you would be feelin alright and i put my skunk in the recipe. so if you are a lightweight put a bowl in it...LOL! one bowl wtf? when i was 15 i ate 2 brownies that had a 2 grams of dank in each.

Edibles effect people in different ways, some people are really susceptible to the power of strong medibles, where others where eat 5 times the amount and barely feel a thing.

The idea of raising some WR and making bud butter is a safe bet aswell, good luck with your ladies and cannafood.

Don't eat before you do edibles, don't smoke while doing edibles.. all untrue from my experience. Neither of which is a factor in the edible's intensity. You'll get higher if you vape/smoke but the duration is the same for the vape/smoke.

Almost psychedelic.. very true.

Once medicated, no way out.. very true.

Can last 8 hours or more.. very true.

Newbies always eat too much.. very true.

Takes up to 2 hours to feel medicated.. very true.

From my experience this is all true.. but different strokes for different folks.:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It definately helps not to be stoned when you eat them. Try eating a cookie for breakfast, first thing in the morning before any other food or drugs of any kind. Excluding coffee..
Or go AT LEAST 6 hrs before eating them without smoking any pot at all. The longer you go without weed before you down some brownies, the better the high will be ;)

What? :hmmmm: After eating/smoking/vaping for over 40 years now I've found it doesn't matter what you eat or when you eat before consuming an medible. Doesn't matter what you vape/smoke or when you vape/smoke. It's going to have the same effect whether you did a medible or not. Naturally it's going to enhance any feelings.

It takes 90 min to 2 hours to get well medicated on medibles and you're there for 6-10 hours depending on strength of medible. If you vape/smoke while meditated, of course you're going to have your medible side effects amplified and/or vice versa.

Perhaps someone can give me some good evidence that it is otherwise. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Right on Pinch, thanks bro:peace:

I don't doubt the editables anymore so I will try again when I get the chance, whats the best recipe, like which one absorbs the THC the best?

The simplest way and best way I've found is clean out the seeds and timber in your weed. Use good weed not taco weed.

Using organic virgin coconut oil just cover weed in small frying pan, heat till you see bubbles and turn down to simmer for 90 minutes. Let cool. Filter through cheese cloth/coffee filers/silk screen till all you have left is the oil. In glass bowl microwave for 20 secs until all liquid and pour into glass jar.

Into fridge to gel up. Use normal kitchen spoon to scoop some out, add a little sugar and down the hatch.. tastes good too. Can't give you a definitive recommended dosage.. experiment. Will last refrigerated for at least a year.

Or follow Mr Z's oven method.. ingenious! Hash/EVOO Capsules

No tricks, just common sense and so simple and sooo strong.:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

TACO WEED

Real crappy Mexican marijuana.. lots of seeds and lumber.. normally gives you a headache and little more. Has that moldy, dirt taste. Takes a good imagination to get high from it..:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom