2 quick questions.

chuck

im gonna try the germination where you put the seed in water for 12 hours in a dark spot and wait till it sinks....does it matter what temperature the water has to be? warm, cold, or room temperature?

and finally can i determine if my seed is male or female from the acual seed or do i have to start growing it. how can i tell when it grows?

thanks alot,
chuck

chuck said:
im gonna try the germination where you put the seed in water for 12 hours in a dark spot and wait till it sinks....does it matter what temperature the water has to be? warm, cold, or room temperature?

and finally can i determine if my seed is male or female from the acual seed or do i have to start growing it. how can i tell when it grows?

thanks alot,
chuck
:hmmmm: First of all ....You soak it overnight in room temp. water to soften the outer shell ..........not to germinate them ........Then ......the easiest way to germinate is to use a dinner plate .......wet a paper towel ....lay on plate..... put seads in center .......lay another wet paper towel on top ..........put them in a dark place .......keep them moist ........you should see a tail coming from the seed in a few days ............And for the last time ........It doesn't mean a thing if the seeds sink or not ........As for sexing the seed .......A new grower like you would be best off just to wait it out till the plant flowers ..........Then get the males out and destroy them ..................Actually .....What would be best for you at this moment .....Would be to visit the grow-room and grow forums .........For a little reading ........and your time spent ......:smokin: will be well worth it

Back
Top Bottom