Quick question

OldMateJC

420 Member
I need to take my plant away from my unit around Christmas as girlfriends parents are coming around I don't wanna take it away because I don't want to risk putting it in my small car and driving it to a place 45mins away hahaha I can store it under the house but it will get no sunlight or anyform for light but it won't be pitch black, the average temperature is 30c at the moment. Will the change of light for 1 week hurt the plant?

It wont do it much good... under the house, in the dark, the plant will think it is the end of the world. If you are in veg it might survive, especially if you could give it a small light at least part of the time... but if you are in flower, there is no way... if it doesn't die it will most likely hermie on you.
I would take the 45 min car drive.

It wont do it much good... under the house, in the dark, the plant will think it is the end of the world. If you are in veg it might survive, especially if you could give it a small light at least part of the time... but if you are in flower, there is no way... if it doesn't die it will most likely hermie on you.
I would take the 45 min car drive.
Thanks for the advice, it's still in veg stage at the moment, it will be ready to harvest in 2 months I'd say. According to the weather here as its an outdoor plant and summer has just started 2weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom