2 weeks from crop

Ducky1

growing green gelato. Usually have 4 in a 4 pot Wilma system but 2 died late veg so decided to see the remaining two through until the end. I used the quadline method for the first time, buds look okay, one or two long lanky buds that aren’t very fat which is disappointing, I’m assuming this is strain dependant. A nice thing I’ve noticed about quad lining is it doesn’t look like there’s much popcorn on the lower branches so will save some finicky cutting time! Not a clue how much I’m going to get from this but I’ve had two issues with it so far.

1. the plant on the right hand side started to develop amber/dark pistils within a couple of weeks of flowering, I don’t know what caused this or why it happened but it happened. It doesn’t look to have made much difference to the overall quality of the buds on it though.

2. the plant on the left hand side started to develop yellow leaves a few weeks ago, now the whole plant is pretty much yellow whilst the one on the right is still a luscious deep dark green. Also the ends of the leaves on the plant on the left have completely curled and dried up. I’ve tried to picture this but it’s difficult to see. On my previous grow this happened but only the last few days and they were so small it was barely noticeable. I’m going to assume it’s nute burn but I also have to disagree with that being as they’re both being fed from the same Wilma system and this has only happened with one plant. Odd situation!

03C8E2CE-F221-4124-8355-3ABF1B31413A.jpeg

CDF2B7A3-A49E-472E-BC5D-A2CE35BE7F18.jpeg

growing green gelato. Usually have 4 in a 4 pot Wilma system but 2 died late veg so decided to see the remaining two through until the end. I used the quadline method for the first time, buds look okay, one or two long lanky buds that aren’t very fat which is disappointing, I’m assuming this is strain dependant. A nice thing I’ve noticed about quad lining is it doesn’t look like there’s much popcorn on the lower branches so will save some finicky cutting time! Not a clue how much I’m going to get from this but I’ve had two issues with it so far.

1. the plant on the right hand side started to develop amber/dark pistils within a couple of weeks of flowering, I don’t know what caused this or why it happened but it happened. It doesn’t look to have made much difference to the overall quality of the buds on it though.

2. the plant on the left hand side started to develop yellow leaves a few weeks ago, now the whole plant is pretty much yellow whilst the one on the right is still a luscious deep dark green. Also the ends of the leaves on the plant on the left have completely curled and dried up. I’ve tried to picture this but it’s difficult to see. On my previous grow this happened but only the last few days and they were so small it was barely noticeable. I’m going to assume it’s nute burn but I also have to disagree with that being as they’re both being fed from the same Wilma system and this has only happened with one plant. Odd situation!
It very well could be nute burn @Ducky1 Even fed from the same system each individual plant will uptake nutes at different rates. Some are delicate and burn easily while another can be a real hog and can't get enough. Even within the same strains. Hard to see under that light but the buds aren't looking too bad there. :Rasta:

03C8E2CE-F221-4124-8355-3ABF1B31413A.jpeg

CDF2B7A3-A49E-472E-BC5D-A2CE35BE7F18.jpeg
Beautiful garden my friend. Unfortunately its hard to tell anything from yellow pics. Can you get some pics with a flash?
What are temps and RH in there. Do you have proper air circulation?
What have you been feeding them? Do you have a schedule for your nutrients.?
Are you following it.
Have you been ph,ing your mix properly?
What do you have for lighting? How far away from each lady is it?
Bill

Back
Top Bottom