7 weeks into flower no feed/plant dying?

Ducky1

I have a Wilma set up with soil. I’m 7th week into flowering but I forgot to put the drip line back into one of the pots and the plant has started dying. Over half the leaves have turned yellow and curled over, the bud sites look okay but the fan leaves are pretty much all done. I have been advised to take it out, flush and harvest as it could cause stress to the point of herm, I don’t want to lose out on any bud so I’m scared to take it out but then I don’t want to mess up the other plants in there. Has anyone had this happen before?

So on closer inspection it looks like they have all hermied. This is my first grow so not too clued up on everything but all of them have little sacks on the stalks where a chute comes out. Does this mean it’s time to take them all down?

I have a Wilma set up with soil. I’m 7th week into flowering but I forgot to put the drip line back into one of the pots and the plant has started dying. Over half the leaves have turned yellow and curled over, the bud sites look okay but the fan leaves are pretty much all done. I have been advised to take it out, flush and harvest as it could cause stress to the point of herm, I don’t want to lose out on any bud so I’m scared to take it out but then I don’t want to mess up the other plants in there. Has anyone had this happen before?

Why flush you said she has already used all stored nutrients and science says that you cannot flush a cannabis plant because it is an accumulator which means anything that plant brings up stays there period no matter how much water you give you may starve her but what's in her tissue stays there.

Back
Top Bottom