2' x 2.5' x 5' 11" Gorilla Grow Tent Equipment Help

Easiest strain to start growing with that produces maximum yield?

• Ak-48

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Lights

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

SakeBomber94

Hey guys, I have recently started researching different growing setups and methods and have decided on buying a 2' x 2.5' x 5' 11" Gorilla Grow Tent ( Grow Tent | Grow Tent Setup | Best Grow Tent ) and was wondering if somebody could help me make a list of the additional equipment that I will need in order to get this up and running. I have also been researching different strains and am considering either Ak-48 or Super Lemon Haze, but I would appreciate everyone's input on their favorite strains to grow and the difficulty level of each. I was also wondering how many plants could I comfortably fit in the tent in order to produce maximum yield? Thanks in advance guys!

Need:
Light source, exhaust fan, nutrients, good soil (assuming this isn't hydro), pots, pair of clippers, something to hang the lights, fan, thermometer, electric timer

Optional:
H2O2, Carbon filter, CO2 generator (fermentation or otherwise), bucket and aerator to make organic tea, hand mister, magnifying glass, PH meter, Epsom Salt, surge protector, hemp/cordage, perlite, and about a dozen other things I'm probably forgetting.

Problem is, when you ask for a "list of the additional equipment" that isn't a whole lot to go off of and while I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, without any specifics it's hard to tell you what you need.

Oh my bad man, I meant like a list of everything I would need to put inside the tent and the materials I would need to hang them up with. Then like another list of what I would need for the actual plants (I was planning on growing hydroponically) like the nutrients and the other necessary things.

Back
Top Bottom