What is the basic equipment required for a grow tent

joyjason

420 Member
Hey everyone, I have grown a few cannabis on my balcony with a spider farmer grow light sf1000D and now planning to buy a small grow tent setup for my new plant. The challenge is that I am from India and the grow tents available on amazon are more than 2x price since they are shipped from abroad, and I probably won't receive any damage support for the items. It's my first time buying one, so I would like to have someone choose the equipments required to include in a "MARS HYDRO Grow Tent 2'x2' 1680D" I choose this tent because I feel the reviews are good.

71lf6-vACfL._SL1500_.jpg

I need to choose the inner equipment from amazon.in (Indian version), which would fit correctly with the tent, and the products on this site would be the ones to choose from. If you guys could send me links from this site that would make the best budget tent setup for long term use, I would really appreciate it.

If you already have the tent, get an exhaust fan, maybe a/c infinity, and i think mars still has the ts1000. Rocks it out in a 2x2. And a small circulation fan. Some pots, and soil. Easy peasy. Sometging to hang the light too. And if youre worried about smell, you'll need a carbon filter, and some ducting.

Back
Top Bottom