2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

Well... you could ask her if she'd like you to play with your toys in a whole new way!
"Honey! The rubber duck really wants to play with you!"
(And there goes Roseman; Chasing his wife around the house, butt naked, with a rubber duck in his hand!!
"Come on Honey! We can go on a cruise... in his little boat afterwards!!" )

J

Rubber Ducky,
Joy of joys,
Rubber Ducky,
You're my Favorite Toy,
Rubber Ducky I am so in love with you.

Rubber Ducky,
You're the one,
Rubber Ducky,
You make bathtime fun,

I have a Bert in the Bathtub that winds up and sings that song.

We have a Rubber Ducky Curtains, Rubber Ducky soap dish, Rubber Ducky toothbrush holder, 2 Rubber Ducky bath matts, and 120 rubber ducks....some very old and highly collectable too.

Roeman they have allways told me Keep It Simple Stupid and I do ...New ways are allways impressive:smokin:

HAH! I collect guitar picks. Kinda lame but anytime I go to someone's house an play guitar (if they happen to have one) I always keep the pick. I have tons lying around the house. My girl does not appreciate it much either. lol.

Rubber Ducky,
Joy of joys,
Rubber Ducky,
You're my Favorite Toy,

Rubber Ducky,
You're the one,
Rubber Ducky,
You make bathtime fun,

I have a Bert in the Bathtub that winds up and sings that song.

We have a Rubber Ducky Curtains, Rubber Ducky soap dish, Rubber Ducky toothbrush holder, 2 Rubber Ducky bath matts, and 120 rubber ducks....some very old and highly collectable too.

sry but thats strange to me... i would hate to be tripping in be in your house around 120 rubber ducks

:peace::ganjamon::slide::Rasta::cool:;) The Gangs all here

I am finished Burping them, and I am burying them tomorrow.

2009_Grow_0021.jpg

2009_Grow_00110.jpg

8 jars of Skunk, I have one more in the family room, and 21 jars of N/L.
I am a rich man!

2009_Grow_0031.jpg

2009_Grow_0041.jpg

2009_Grow_0051.jpg

I had five full gallon baggies of trim leaves when I finished manicuring.

I have already processed two bags ONCE for extracting KIEF to make HASH. Those two bags are smaller now since I crumbled them and are now half the size they were.

To me, there are FAN Leaves, the larger lower ones for oil. Then there are the Bud Leaves, those indivdual leaves that project away from the buds on short stems. And there are TRIM leaves, the ones trimmed off the buds when manicuring.
One of my helpers kept throwing the BUD leaves in with the trim leaves when and while we were harvesting. Those Bud leaves and Trim leaves will give me Kief, to make HASH. Kief is removed trichomes, aka resin glands. AFTER the KIEF is pressed and packed into a cake or patty, it is HASH. More details will follow soon, like a HASH Tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom