2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

Hey everybody
i am a little new to this writing to people and talking about growing( i have been growing for about 3 years so i am not that green} here is my one plant
it veg 6 wks i trimed and streached it now i am in day 31of 12/12 my nutes
an micro grow bloom if i did this right you should see links to pixs thanks for your help...:bong:

ok a pix and a link to the other pix
Photo1004.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Photo123001.jpg

Roseman you Are the Guru of Grow..Wow Im doing soil but the way I see your goods might be in for a change. I have bags of trimmings anfd hope you give a class on makin the hash. Again wow sir..:ganjamon:I will be visiting often:thanks:

Roseman you Are the Guru of Grow..Wow Im doing soil but the way I see your goods might be in for a change. I have bags of trimmings anfd hope you give a class on makin the hash. Again wow sir..:ganjamon:I will be visiting often:thanks:

There are so many differnet ways to make HASH and the way I do is is slow and is work.
What is much FASTER is very wasteful, in my opinion. The majority growers promote ICE water hash, or adn BubbleBag Hash. What I do not like about those methods are you only get MOST of the trichs and I want aLL of the trichomes.

Hang on to those trimmings, DRY them, and I'll get back to you soon.

:nicethread:Thanks for the Gurus Advice>> I will be holding on to my trimmings and be ready for a class when you give us the time.:adore:

Holy Crap batman!! That was one plant!? I'm on my way over for the party!! Wow thats what I call an inspirational harvest !! My target ! Great job ! Seeing it's Christmas you should call that your Holy Smoke !!

Congratulations and ditto ol hippy, Roseman I am all in :goodjob::nicethread: I cant wait for the extraction and hash tutorials

Your public demands it! Complete hash and oil tutorial! I've been tinkering with butane and acetone for making oil but I don't really like the results. Maybe I'm doin something wrong.

Your public demands it! Complete hash and oil tutorial! I've been tinkering with butane and acetone for making oil but I don't really like the results. Maybe I'm doin something wrong.

Love to see a hash tutorial - I'm a Gumby guy, but I'll try anything, and I have a pile of trim ready to go.

Just an FYI... 420mag doesn't allow any tutorials that involve solvents... :geek:

I'll do it this weekend, for sure.

I rolled up a couple of boxes of joints (idle hands), so I am ready too. You have my attention!

:goodjob:Roseman i have a seat front row this week end the gang will all be there:popcorn:

When you see how simple I do it, you are not going to be very impressed. Well, simple but not the easiest.

I am VERY articulate and I just hate for one little tirchome to escape me, and I don't let one trich get away.

Whiskey Papa,
what is that Avatar?
looks like a boat???
I collect bathroom bathtub toys, limited to boats and rubber ducks. I have a real 1959 rubber duck with a soap dish built into his back. I only have about 40 boats but last count a year ago, I had 120 ducks plus I've added a dozen or two more,.
yea, I know, I know. I don't play with them, just collect them. My wife hates them and makes me dust and clean them.

Back
Top Bottom