2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

WoW!!! Great Harvest, Congrat's, And Happy Smoke'nnn..

LoL, I Just Shaved Off A 10" Beard I Had Been Growing For A Year Myself, It's Hrd To Get Use To At First..

Looking Good in The Neighborhood Up In This Thread, Check Ya Later,
Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

Glad to see your harvest turned out so well Roseman. I read every page of that tutorial several times. I guess you could call it my inspiration for growing. Thanks again I hope your enjoying your harvest.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ROSEMAN!!!

Thanks for finishing up with your harvest pics. You have outdone yourself once again. Those "foxtail" buds are really freaky! I wonder if they could have been caused from the extra grow nutes that were introduced during flowering. Maybe the extra nitrogen caused a growth spurt and it resulted in the long but spindly cola? Just a thought.

The only thing I did different was the additonal N, so I can only guess that was what made the difference.

A fantastic showing for a Sept 1st to Dec 8th run! CFl's in Bubble. Are you going to go to MH/HPS next time out - with CFL for side light?

18 + oz from a small area grow! Wow! Fat and Fast!

Yes, my electrician son told me he could put in a vent, carbon scrubber filter and what I need to use HID lights, so after 8 grows with cool CFLs, I will change to some hot lights next grow.

Yes, my electrician son told me he could put in a vent, carbon scrubber filter and what I need to use HID lights, so after 8 grows with cool CFLs, I will change to some hot lights next grow.

Good googly moogly Roseman ! If you switch to HID lighting you'll have to move into the room outside the closet !! I'd love to see your next grow with a 1000 watter !! 12' tall sativas !! Don't forget to have your son's buddy the roofer move your ceiling up a few ft!!:peace: lol

Wow Rose, just noticed this! Beautiful Harvest man! That top bud on the NL is a Monster huh! +REP as soon as possible bud. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas and pretty much guaranteed a Happy new year! Later Buddy.

WoW!!! Great Harvest, Congrat's, And Happy Smoke'nnn..

LoL, I Just Shaved Off A 10" Beard I Had Been Growing For A Year Myself, It's Hrd To Get Use To At First..

Looking Good in The Neighborhood Up In This Thread, Check Ya Later,
Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

I sure miss mine, I spent many times just feeling of it. My wife loved to play with it too. Now my ice cream drips on my shirt again, LOL.

Dude, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I can't wait to see what you do with some HIDs

Everyone knows the big boys use HID

Well Rose certainly took CFLs to another level. That's for sure. I don't think anyone can really bad mouth cfls anymore/

Pretty good yield Roseman and impressive buds as well. How is the High??

Mike, this is my 8th and strangest grow I've done. I have many different varied HIGHS and many different TASTES from this crop. Much more different than normal or usual.

I am mostly smoking the popcorn buds during the week. I love to smoke a joint over several hours every night, and I normally smoke one alone, but my nice large buds kick my butt so bad, I can't smoke a half joint from the big buds. It gives me anxiety or makes me nervous and my heart races.

I have some buds that smell like honey suckles or sweet flowers and they taste sweet.. I have some buds that smell like cat urine or a skunk's spray. I have some buds that taste like Sugar and some that taste like Sandlewood smells. Just really different Highs and tastes.

Hell Yeah. Your harvest speaks for itself. Oh and we call that skunk variety that smells like cat urine Cat Piss in Cali I just bought a 1/4 at my Co-Op of it and it smells and tastes a little cat pissy but my God it takes you there.

Back
Top Bottom