2023 ViparSpectra New Arrival - XS1500 Pro Grow Lights With New-Gen Lens

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
2023 ViparSpectra New Arrival XS1500 Pro grow lights with new-gen lens design for high penetration are available on the US and AU stores now!:cheer:

:dreamy: What features do you expect? What's the pricing you guess? Leave your comments to let us know!:thanks:

Check below to view new XS1500 Pro:yahoo:

Amazon stores -- 👇Use "FBXS15PRO" code for money saving
USA XS1500 Pro Grow Lights with New-Gen Lens
AU XS1500 Pro Grow Lights with New-Gen Lens

eBay stores
USA XS1500 Pro Grow Lights with New-Gen Lens
AU XS1500 Pro Grow Lights with New-Gen Lens (👉Use "SMAR15"code for money saving)

新品推广XS1500-Pro猜价格海报(1).png

With amazon discount + discount above looks like $ 108.. not bad, I have the XS1000 currently , It does good for a couple of autos in a 2x2 tent , buds get rock hard , I'm sure the XS1500 PRO would be a great light in a 2x2, I ordered a 2x4 tent for my next grow , have to give this a look this with the XS1000

With amazon discount + discount above looks like $ 108.. not bad, I have the XS1000 currently , It does good for a couple of autos in a 2x2 tent , buds get rock hard , I'm sure the XS1500 PRO would be a great light in a 2x2, I ordered a 2x4 tent for my next grow , have to give this a look this with the XS1000

Great little lights if you ask me.
Not had mine up long but cant fault it the PAR map is kinda impressive for such a small light.

Thanks for your support in ViparSpectra! :circle-of-love:

Great little lights if you ask me.
Not had mine up long but cant fault it the PAR map is kinda impressive for such a small light.
Appreciate it!!!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom