2lbs of Jack Herer

I have only smoked Jack once, and I was not impressed, as it was grown indoors on a HYDRO SYSTEM, I think they chemically nuted the hell out of it, and did not flush properly. I bet yours tastes way better, given it was grown outside, hopefully using only organics, but that does not always matter, as long as you give them a good flush a couple of weeks before harvest. Wow, grown in Florida or Hawaii perhaps? Maybe I am wrong about Florida, thought I read it somewhere in your thread, but seeing your name is Maui454 Hawaii makes more sense,more than Florida, because of all of the draconian fly overs outdoors, that must be a story in and of itself. My Grandfather, who is 79, grows in Florida, but he only grows indoors because he is paranoid(RIGHTLY SO, I THINK). He lives in FORT LAUDERDALE. He visits about twice a year, and I try to send him home with a good amount of Herb every time he comes. He says he can get upwards of $500 to$700 dollars an ounce for my herb. Is he Bullshitting me, or is that really the going rate? One thing i do know, properly grown Hawaiian, hands down, cannot be beaten. The last time i smoked real Hawaiian was in 1987, my friend brought some back, let me see if I can remember the strains?!? PUNA BUDDER a sativa, MAUI WOWIE of course, A sativa, HASH BUD, not sure of it's genetics, but it was the original HASH BUD, not what is going around today. I think it was a sativa too, and something called MOLOKAI MAGIC, another sativa. He also brought back some THAI WEED grown and bred in Hawaii, this stuff was almost to strong to smoke, it was a sativa as well, well enough of my BS'ing take care. SINCERELY JAMES THE GREEN. check out my gallery, I think you will enjoy it!!

Back
Top Bottom