2nd attempt at grow? Coco?

there is also option for a 80w E40 and for the 65W either a E27 or E40? plus a couple of 105w heres a couple of pics

The first pic has options of 80 to 120 and the second 65 to 105

bulb80-120.jpg
bulb65-105w.jpg

The thing is Lab, where I am it's fecking hard to get anything in a stealth way because I have to ask help to get it. That's why I got the tent and led online. It's obvious the lights I got now are no use for veg and thought I can impro easily with cfl and just put them in some spot lamps and just cut way the shade or whatever. I still have no idea what cfl will work , I saw these in a market and understand they are probably not right but if someone out there knôw about CFL then they could tell me what type I need to veg my seedlings
Pics here.
image13124.jpg
image13123.jpg

The highest I would go is 42w 6500k or if you can't find that you can use 5000K, You want to look at the first number on the RED sticker where it says 20w...The number below that is the regular light bulb equivalent. So if your top number is 23w that equals a 100w standard light bulb, 42w = 150W, 65w=250w...If you are just using to start with then I wouldn't go higher than 42W. (If the bottom number is 65w then the top number will be like 14w...not enough) Yes? ALSO...the BLUE sticker needs to say E27(E26 in US) or "medium" base. The E40 is used for commercial style lights, like outdoor street lamps, and won't fit your standard light socket.

when should I put the seedling under lights? I put one in last night that was just showing its first true leaved and in the morning it had drooped over with the middle of the stem looking very thin??

I put in under light with no cover so maybe that stressed it out without much moisture?
I dunno but I made a small mound of soil to help the tiny stem and put a plastic cover over it from a drinks bottle and it seems to like that, dunno if it will recover fully , I thought it had died on me.

for some reason they get to the second true leaves coming out and then they go almost brittle???
I have ok Hum and temp and a fan and PH'd coco/perlite mix????? What the feck am I dong wrong????
photo_4_61.JPG

another thing I have noticed in a new pot with new coco is I have washed it a few time and have put 3 flushes with Phd water with lempn (im waiting on buffer) and when i check the run off its still 6.7 to 6.8 although im flushing with 5.5 ????

Try putting a little bit of coco in a dixie cup, poke a hole in the bottom, then run 5.5 water in that. Catch the water out of the hole and check ph again. Let me know the results, please.

Hi , I tried that and it came out around low 6's
I am waiting on buffer as lemon only seems to work for a while and I ordered the wrong `solution last time.

Back
Top Bottom