2nd Opinion Please: Spider Mites, Photo Inside

GreenLeaf-420

I never had Spider Mites WTF??? They are leaving brown deposits at the end of the leaves and they are leaving "A WEB" Which I see them crawling on I'm Sick...

I thought that Spider Mites were WHITE??? Please check out the photo... You can see the web in the back and the brown Deposit on the Tip of leaf!!!

Also Please write any IDEAS to RID THEM ASAP!!! I know Neem Oil is one Tech I'm late in flower 10 days to go...
I"M CLEAN AND THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PIG

Are they Spider Mites???

Thanks in Advanced GL420:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Picture_00318.jpg

You have a serious infestation and have to take immediate action. Folks use Neem oil as you are close to harvest. If it were my pant, I would be aggressive and use Malathion as the infestation is serious. Once you see webs, you are in big trouble. The white spots on the foliage should have been a give-away. And Yes, spider mites are either red or black, and you can actually see the little fuckers running around. You will need to spray the entire plant, top and bottom - but not in too much around the buds. malathion is a systemic, killing on contact, then through residual in sap. It is very effective. Neem oil is slower, as it does not actually kill, it just slows and dirupts reprduction. I suggest you use a systemic. Go immediately to your hydro or garden store. The nursery will certainly have Malathion.

Hey Moose Beleive it or Not I never had to deal w/ these FUCKERS I'm in a Sealed room WTF!!!

I ignored the early signes thinking it was Resins Stupid Ass I feel like...

Well anyway NOW I just have to rid the room I have a Patch SOG 70+ plants and about 10 Monsters 6Ft+...

What about Pyrithium will that wack them all and if so how many cans??? I never heard of Malathion how is that sold and applied???

I really appreciate the input

Thanks in Advance GL1

I was told it is to late in flower to go and hit them w/ malathion and that parithium will take to long to break down... I was told to just vacume the webs and to drop a/c's all the way add fans and bomb the room after the harvest??? Does that sound correct???

Like I said I never had to deal w/ them before what would happen If I just harvest in 7 days and do nothing??? Other then the vacume and drop A/C's I know they will still be there but do you think it will kill the shit out of the buds they are magazine quality... I really fucked up...

Thanks again GL420:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I was told it is to late in flower to go and hit them w/ malathion and that parithium will take to long to break down... I was told to just vacume the webs and to drop a/c's all the way add fans and bomb the room after the harvest??? Does that sound correct???

Like I said I never had to deal w/ them before what would happen If I just harvest in 7 days and do nothing??? Other then the vacume and drop A/C's I know they will still be there but do you think it will kill the shit out of the buds they are magazine quality... I really fucked up...

Thanks again GL420:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:
If your only 10 days away from harvest don't use poison. You'll be ingesting anything you use at this point. Increase humidity as much as possible and spray everything with jets of water as much as possible. mites hate moisture and love dry areas. Right after you spray the water put a fan on the plants and shake the buds to remove extra moisture. Put a pest strip in the room but do not put it right up against any plants. The vacuum for adults and webs is a god idea too.
Other than that you basically have what you have until after harvest and then you can clean everything as well as possible and use the bug bomb.
In future don't let this happen. Resin doesn't look like holes sucked out of the leaves which is what mites do. Screens on all intakes and exhausts, change clothing before entering room, keep all pets out of room and never introduce clones or new plants into the garden without pretreating them first.

You have a serious infestation and have to take immediate action. Folks use Neem oil as you are close to harvest. If it were my pant, I would be aggressive and use Malathion as the infestation is serious. Once you see webs, you are in big trouble. The white spots on the foliage should have been a give-away. And Yes, spider mites are either red or black, and you can actually see the little fuckers running around. You will need to spray the entire plant, top and bottom - but not in too much around the buds. malathion is a systemic, killing on contact, then through residual in sap. It is very effective. Neem oil is slower, as it does not actually kill, it just slows and dirupts reprduction. I suggest you use a systemic. Go immediately to your hydro or garden store. The nursery will certainly have Malathion.
Dose Fungicide3 work? it says it deals with black spots and controls Aphids ,whiteflies, and other insect pest , and controls spider mites , please respond to that question. I got weebs and black spots on my plant there really little tho seemed like it barley started what should I do

Hey Zabuds,

In the green title bar above each post it shows date, this was old post from 2008. Smoking Moose passed several years back hence the fallen cannabis warrior title under his handle.

I’ve never used fungicide maybe others here have tried it, most here go with products like SNS from our sponsor or Neem Oil, Safers Soaop or Spinosad. For every pest you see there’s another dozen you missed. Read your product labels and follow directions. It’s best to spray early morning before lights on. Shake well and often, always spray up under her skirt first to get coverage on leaf undersides then spray top down - don’t put wet plant under lights

I’m really thinking if I should give it a try or juss keep going thru my plant ever 2 hours checking if there’s anything on her

Mate your NEVER no matter what anyone says rid yourself of mites till you clean your room and get rid of the infected ladies. You will have a sub par yield with dead mites all in it. If your in veg maybe u got a chance. U manage and hope for the best. Me any sign of mites now I’m burning it and starting over. I tried 2 times to fight the Borg and lost both times no mattter what I used. Did I harvest yes was I happy hell no. The 2nd time I burned it and bombed the room.

Hey Zabuds,

In the green title bar above each post it shows date, this was old post from 2008. Smoking Moose passed several years back hence the fallen cannabis warrior title under his handle.

I’ve never used fungicide maybe others here have tried it, most here go with products like SNS from our sponsor or Neem Oil, Safers Soaop or Spinosad. For every pest you see there’s another dozen you missed. Read your product labels and follow directions. It’s best to spray early morning before lights on. Shake well and often, always spray up under her skirt first to get coverage on leaf undersides then spray top down - don’t put wet plant under lights
It says it gots 70% neem oil and 30% of other stuff

Back
Top Bottom