3 Blue Dream - Outdoor Grow

baxbax

hELLO - this is my third grow after 2 fail grow I started this grow in spring outdoor 3 blue dream

out door
soil : coco + peat moss + vermi compost + perlite
water : 7.5 ph water
how long : 15 days seedling

I hope this grow can finish successfully with your helps .
IMAG011021.jpg

IMAG010924.jpg

I would keep the ph a little lower than 7.5 like around 6.8-7.0 I used to let it fluctuate between 6.8 some waterings, 6.9, 7.0, and 7.1 other waterings to make sure the plants are getting all the nutes they need.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

They started off nice. Then what happened. To grow outdoors try Fox Farm Ocean Forest and water about every 6 to 8 days. It has enough nuites to last 3 to 4 weeks. I did my first grow with it this summer and it came out great.

They started off nice. Then what happened. To grow outdoors try Fox Farm Ocean Forest and water about every 6 to 8 days. It has enough nuites to last 3 to 4 weeks. I did my first grow with it this summer and it came out great.

some day bad wind damage them and after they just dry after i try keep them alive :nomo:

some day bad wind damage them and after they just dry after i try keep them alive :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom