3 Plants and 3 Different Problems!

Invoker

So guys I've got 3 plants being treated the same but each one has a different problem. Please help.

This plant here has yellow spots in some of the newer growth.The first four pictures are of the same plant.

IMAG021123.jpg

IMAG021020.jpg

IMAG020920.jpg

IMAG020821.jpg

This plant is turning light green on the outside of lower leaves and the leaf tips are turning greyish green and curling up.

IMAG020523.jpg

IMAG020427.jpg

In this plant..the lower leaves are wilting i guess..I have no idea.

IMAG020328.jpg

IMAG020223.jpg

They are being grown in an Coco + perlite mix but transplanted from soil..so theres soil in the middle surrounded by coco.They were transplanted approx. 2 weeks ago.

Note: They have been topped to the third node..I was trying a bit of fluxing. :p

Re: 3 Plants and 3 different problems!! :(

but you didn't flush the soil before potting up. and this is the result?
either wash out the soil, you can so long as they are younger than 4 weeks? and continue or pot back to the previous soil mixture, either case water really well, in an attempt to flush out excess nutes, no food until you see a positive recovery

Re: 3 Plants and 3 different problems!! :(

but you didn't flush the soil before potting up. and this is the result?
either wash out the soil, you can so long as they are younger than 4 weeks? and continue or pot back to the previous soil mixture, either case water really well, in an attempt to flush out excess nutes, no food until you see a positive recovery

Thanks for the quick reply vastok!! :D

The first plant that im talking about showed shiny yellow spotting just yesterday.It was the only plant without any problem. The others have had a problem since last week.

And no i didnt flush the soil i just repotted into coco mix. Is this a sign of nute burn? Also they are 4 weeks and 4 days old. :)

Is flushing the only option?

Is flushing the only option? ...as a soil grower with dwc and hempy experience I have to say yes

the deal here is too much food and too many differing types, the plants have acted accordingly ...correcting this will delay harvest date, but you will have weed, otherwize it curtains as the grower ponders ...Yeah ! this is urgent

Back
Top Bottom