3 weeks old - Leaves starting to discolour - Getting worried

Lifeandtimes

Hi everyone,

This is my first grow,my plant is 3 weeks old and she's is getting 18/6 light from a cfl 250 watt bulb.

The first two leaves turned yellow and fell off however the rest seemed fine so I put it down to the light. The light was about 4 inches away but iv moved it to about 8 inches and have an oil heater going to keep the temp up (I live in on a country that isn't always warm. The ph run off is 6.5

Iv noticed the leaves tips are starting to get a light colour so I'm worried that it's happening again. Can anyone look and give some advice,iv read it could be nitrogen deficiency so iv added a little fertiliser for plants as iv read pretty much any plant fertiliser can help with nitrogen while its in the veg stage
20160426_211050.jpg

completely normal transplant that bitch and make sure you have good air then humidity days then alternate back and fourth

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi everyone,

This is my first grow,my plant is 3 weeks old and she's is getting 18/6 light from a cfl 250 watt bulb.

The first two leaves turned yellow and fell off however the rest seemed fine so I put it down to the light. The light was about 4 inches away but iv moved it to about 8 inches and have an oil heater going to keep the temp up (I live in on a country that isn't always warm. The ph run off is 6.5

Iv noticed the leaves tips are starting to get a light colour so I'm worried that it's happening again. Can anyone look and give some advice,iv read it could be nitrogen deficiency so iv added a little fertiliser for plants as iv read pretty much any plant fertiliser can help with nitrogen while its in the veg stage
20160426_211050.jpg

Looks like a pretty healthy plant to me.

I noticed it doesn't look like you have much perilite in your soil. Could be just my eyes though. Is your soil the correct type for the plant you are growing?

I would transplant and keep your light 10"-12". Yellowing leaves can also happen from over watering. Don't love your plants to much!

Thanks for your input everyone. ..I'll be replanting her soon and Hopefully that resolves the issue,ill let you guys know how I get on

Hi everyone just an update
I took her out of the plant pot to transplant her and there was a good few roots at the bottom so hopefully that resolves the issue now she's in a bigger space, iv put her one of those breathable sqaure fabric pots,ill let you know how I go

Hi guys,

So iv transplanted her into a bigger pot and she's been there for 24 hours however one of the bigger leafs tips has continued to discolour and droop as in the pic and tips of others have a big of discolour as they get lighter. ..will this recover in time or is there no saving this one?
20160428_181542.jpg
20160428_181557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom