3 Widows and one other: lighting advice

Steveo123

420 Member
Hey first grow ive spoke to some of you before , all plants look to be growing good now , im still on a 18 on /6 off cycle they are 6 weeks old now had a slow start , when should i switch to 12/12 to start budding ? Cheers
20200325_102411.jpg

You can flip the lights whenever you choose to. They tend to double in size during the flowering stretch. Good luck. I personally would give them another week at least.

That's a subjective question, it depends on the results you want.
You could flip now, your plants double in size or so and give you a decent harvest. Or you could veg longer filling your available space with tops by tying the plants down and spreading the plants.
This would take longer in veg but give you a much bigger harvest.

Thanks all something to think about , think i was more worried to swap to late lol , ive noticed a few yellow spots on odd leaves ? Getting enough water now maybe too much anyway its only odd one but i have noticed more condensation in the tent

Thanks all something to think about , think i was more worried to swap to late lol , ive noticed a few yellow spots on odd leaves ? Getting enough water now maybe too much anyway its only odd one but i have noticed more condensation in the tent
Yeah,as your plants get bigger, they transpire more water through their leaves, more and bigger leaves, more moisture in the air.
Flipping to late is when the problems start, you end up with a jungle growing into your light, lol.

Morning guys , babys are doing really well on a 12 /12 cycle now doubled in size near about when should i stop the feeding an use normal water ? There flowing but unsure as to hoe many weeks are left ? Il put a couple of pics up , ive heard mixed info regarding feed etc , cheers all
20200411_100732.jpg
20200411_100728.jpg

Morning guys , babys are doing really well on a 12 /12 cycle now doubled in size near about when should i stop the feeding an use normal water ? There flowing but unsure as to hoe many weeks are left ? Il put a couple of pics up , ive heard mixed info regarding feed etc , cheers all
20200411_100732.jpg
20200411_100728.jpg
Morning steveo, they're coming along nicely.
You've got ages to go yet,they've only just got into their flowering stride. Some strains take 8 weeks to flower, some take up to 12 weeks. Then you get true sativa and they can flower forever + a day.

Back
Top Bottom