Need help with growing thanks

Rawness

ive been trying to do a successful grow , i tried with my frist grow but i failed

First Grow - NYC Greens Bagseed Grow - Need Suggestions

i chopped the plant down it was my mistake cause i was just giving it random light cycles to test how much the light bill will come up to.

i started a new grow on

02-12-2011

seed sprouted that day above still then i was not straight with the light cycle but now i am this is how the plant looked 1 week and 3 days ago
YLu0e.jpg

kBcH0.jpg

but since that time i made a grow box out a few usps boxes i ordered and i switched to a strict 12/12 light cycle i know it has to be 18/6 or w.e but for now i tried this and now the plant is growing fas.its size in height is like 1 red bull can and a other half of one before i switched it was about almost a full size a red bull can

and i noticed a small green skinny sack . the seed came from a kush plant not sure if its a auto but ever since i switched to 12/12 instead of the 18/6 its been growing pretty fast

whats your opinions on this has a plant here ever grown when the light cycle has been fucked with from the start?

18/6 light cycle is ideal for vegetative state. This is where U grow your plant to desired size, shape, ect or "mom" it. 12/12 light cycle is for blooming. within 2 to 4 months after switching to 12/12u should be ready to harvest. If u start to see little clusters of "balls" growing then its a male plant and I suggest u get rid of it esp if there are other females around unless u intend to breed them. If you already have ur lighting schedule on 12/12 dont change it. BE sure to keep it dark during the lights off time. Plants need 12 uninterrupted hours of darkness to optimally bloom. There's more detailed info in here> How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Good luck, :peace:

hi thanks for reply i only have been doing 12/12 since like 2 weeks ago before that it was random light cycle that were i fucked up but now im giving it it 12/12 light dark and today i woke up turn light on and i see to bud sacks aka pistols and white small hair came out only on the top node thoe idk if this plant is a auto flower not sure but i fucked the ligt cycle up and its still growing

even thoe i pretty much started this plant a a 12/12 hope wat im saying makes sense

Keep it on 12/12 and let it bloom if you change the light cycle again you might make the plant go hermi male or it will just be shitty bud.

Keep it on 12/12 and let it bloom if you change the light cycle again you might make the plant go hermi male or it will just be shitty bud.

yea man im seeing good results now just turn the lights on and im seeing the pistols pop out alot more now and im only using 2 cfls im thinking these plants came from a auto flower cause the plant i was growing before would have never shown results like this

ill be making my grow journal in a few days

Timer

yea man im seeing good results now just turn the lights on and im seeing the pistols pop out alot more now and im only using 2 cfls

It would be wise to invest in a timer to turn ur lights on and off at the same time daily. For 2 CFLs you can get a cheap house lamp timer from a drug store, hardware store, Walmart, etc, for under $10 (US). Its well worth the investment and cuts the risk of human error (with the on/off times) dramatically.

yea man i really need that searched ebay for one might be buying it when i get some money

any ways the plants are getting bigger and i think the second one is also a female =]

the first plant is showing lots of pistols coming out .

i had to make my grow box bigger cause over night they grow bigger im thinking these plants are auto flower

any ways thanks for the help

ill be posting grow journal soon

Hi nintendo, this being your first grow, you are going to learn alot in the coming days and weeks, all that knowledge will culminate in some nice smoke one day... you must always be consistant with plants, imagine your in the shopping centre at 3pm and all of a sudden it was darkness outside... you would be knocking old ladies over in the panic, and you would feel as if the end of the world was imminant :yikes:, thats what happens to plants when you arnt consistant with the lights, they get stressed...

I dont know if this is good advice or not but what I would do is put the plants back on a 18/6 for a few weeks, get a timer and when the conditions are right,ie: your plants are showing consistant steady growth... put them into a 12/12, but remember when your plants "dawn" is..., ie: if your lights come on at 6am, your 12/12 will be lights on at 6am... off at 6pm, its also very important to ensure "absolutly NO LIGHT" gets into the grow area during the plants sleep time, and everything else you can just ask a member for help, :goodluck:

Hi nintendo, this being your first grow, you are going to learn alot in the coming days and weeks, all that knowledge will culminate in some nice smoke one day... you must always be consistant with plants, imagine your in the shopping centre at 3pm and all of a sudden it was darkness outside... you would be knocking old ladies over in the panic, and you would feel as if the end of the world was imminant :yikes:, thats what happens to plants when you arnt consistant with the lights, they get stressed...

I dont know if this is good advice or not but what I would do is put the plants back on a 18/6 for a few weeks, get a timer and when the conditions are right,ie: your plants are showing consistant steady growth... put them into a 12/12, but remember when your plants "dawn" is..., ie: if your lights come on at 6am, your 12/12 will be lights on at 6am... off at 6pm, its also very important to ensure "absolutly NO LIGHT" gets into the grow area during the plants sleep time, and everything else you can just ask a member for help, :goodluck:

right now the plant is budding like crazy im really shocked cause of the carelessness i put into it . but that was because i was worried how much my light bill will go up to but now after 2 months of test my light bill its been from

86$-100 witch is good so now i keep my plant @ 12 hours light /12 hours dark

but at times i wake up 2 hours later and it miss the 2 hours out of the 12 thats why i really need the timer but i have no money if you see my grow set up you will be surprised

im just using 2 cfls connected to 2 house lamps

and i ordered a bunch of boxes and made a very hard steady grow box out of them all i need is some mylar but from the results im seeing they might grow fine

~yesterday their was about 3 white pistols now their like maybe 15-16 and they are getting longer and longer can wait to wake up tomorrow to i can snap some pics and start my journal

Back
Top Bottom