Problems with first grow in 12/12

I don't have PH testers or anything but the soil is pretty alright, considering the fact that everything grows well around here. I'm from India and though I do get to smoke some super awesome weed, I am more interested in growing some myself. I will post pics of the grow box, in another two days because I am tweaking few things. Nothing fancy there too, since it's a cardboard box, albeit huge :) Couple fans, CFL lights and lotsa love ;)

Should I slowly introduce the plants to 12/12 or 18/6 or just do it as soon as I'm done with the grow box? If it needs to be a slow transition, how should I do it?

Again, thank you, thank you guys so much for your replies!

I used the FEM technique to cut the tops off, but I did it after taking the pics. So I will upload pics of the babies in the grow room, in about 1-2 days :)

You can also see the leaves in the pics that show that the tops have been cut off previously. In fact, these babies responded well to FEM and started growing a little more once I did it.

I don't have PH testers or anything but the soil is pretty alright, considering the fact that everything grows well around here. I'm from India and though I do get to smoke some super awesome weed, I am more interested in growing some myself. I will post pics of the grow box, in another two days because I am tweaking few things. Nothing fancy there too, since it's a cardboard box, albeit huge :) Couple fans, CFL lights and lotsa love ;)

Should I slowly introduce the plants to 12/12 or 18/6 or just do it as soon as I'm done with the grow box? If it needs to be a slow transition, how should I do it?

Again, thank you, thank you guys so much for your replies!

All sounds good.

I see you feel happy with your soil & that MJ along with a large majority of other plants grow well between PH 6 & 7 as a side note.

Most of us go from veg timing straight to flowering timing, i would not worry about a slow transition.

CFL of 2700k (kelvin) are good for flowering whilst CFL of 6500k are better for veg growth... more of a suitable color spectrum for plants to use whilst in those stages of growth.

Back
Top Bottom