30 days at12/12, i have yellow, curling-HELP please

ClosetCase

Im growing in rockwool in my closet.My nutrient still reads 1.4 even tho i add low ph w/o nutes water to bring it down.I think i have root crowding,tho its too late to modify my nutrient resevoir.I have lots of small flowers about nickle size,should i give them less light to increase flowering before the plants die so that i'll get some yield?No matter what i feed them,the leaf problems continue.Also ,adding ph down raises the ec reading to a scary place.Help me please.Thanks

Re: 30 days at12/12,i have yellow,curling-HELP please

Thanks-i'm growing hydro in a plastic container about 20"x36'" about 14" tall.my plants are 2 months old,grown from seed.the plants are about 2: tall,i have 3.they sit in rockwool blocks 6x6x4" the bottom inch of the block is in water,and there is a 5" space under the blocks.i use purified water.i use pro grow organic fert its 3-1.5-4 npk.i was using shulz 10-15-10,but saw it had no mg.my lite is one 400hps,kept at 15 ins above plants.my closset is 3x6 ' approx.the temp is around 78,with low humidity.1 keep the nute ph at 6.0-6.3,no bugs.this is my first indoor grow,ive done 2 outdoors.also-i started fert when they were 4 inches.thanks

Back
Top Bottom