3rd Grow

afganred

3rd try at indoor changing soil this time useing happy frog natural and organtic soil pureblend progro 3-2-4 nutes all clones from mothers from preveose post (late post 2nd grow)
IMG_12077.jpg
IMG_12066.jpg
IMG_12058.jpg

i just spred the roots alittle wait a day and start watering after a week in soil i start my nutes :bong: i did clones on mother plants in other post still going ( late post 2nd grow )

well its been about afew days i let them strech some and buried them back down to the first set of leafs my reason is to get main stalk nice and strong so i can start supercroping very short keeps the plant at about 2-3 feet with plentifull flower as seen in my (late post 2nd grow) post turned out very nice

reburied_feb_12.jpg
these 2 are kush
reburied_feb_12_2_.jpg
these 2 are ak-47 these 2 the front 1 black velvet the back 1 is 44
reburied_feb_12_3_.jpg
and a shot from the top
reburied_feb_12_6_.jpg
and lowered the light also
reburied_feb_12_4_.jpg

not sure getting rid of today and going to replace with 2 cfl 75w and keep the light at around that distance till i can put in other room switch balist back to mh for rest of veg after other crop is ready for harvest :wood:

ok my 2nd crop is done so moved the 3rd to the better room there is 2 ak-47 2 kush lost the black velvet still have a 44 and found a couple seeds from dj short bb wich was very good :tokin:
3rd_crop_001.jpg
3rd_crop_002.jpg
3rd_crop_003.jpg

Hi afganred

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom