3rd time with autos

rundmt

this my 3rd go at autos but im having problems pity i cant post pictures 5.8 to 6.2 ph there only 15 days from seed but no new growth in days and i dont know what to do
20130923_055207.jpg
20130923_055148.jpg
20130923_055136.jpg

I had the very same problem, wet soil, due to poor soil drainage and hampered nutrient uptake. Using a chopstick I opened up the soil, outside of the root area, around the plant to let it dry out a bit. After a while, growth was still stagnating, so I added a small amount of Grow Big, or any good fertilizer with a higher percentage of N over P and K and within a week they were greener and growing again. They are still the runts of my grow but are coming along nicely.

wow im trying that hard an got to be on my toes as mrs thinks its tomotates yes ive them as well to cover my arse if she found out she d kill me then leave hahahahahha right my problem ive sorted 1 was trying to be perfect and thts when you make mistakes like using bloom nutes instead of veg nutes what goofer i am but good news i realised only used a quater of what it reconmends sorry about grammer an spelling lmao but i should slow down its my mates fault not always bein here an nagging in my ears an confusing me which anit hard put 2 shovels against wall an ask me to take my pick lol 20 mins later i say i cant find a pick lol luckly theres no real damage done so complete wash out of all bin an trough an fresh water only for 2 to 3 days then ill put rigght nutes in this time lmao no way i feel a fool:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom