2.25 ml micro
2.25ml Gro
0.6ml bloom
5.8 PH
Humidity 50-60
temp 25 degrees C
RO water
feed 2 times a day

I had some cal-mag issues early on but they seem to be gone now, I was feeding gat 6.2 PH because I was told that was the best for calcium absorption and I have since then gone back to 5.8 ph ...the leaves on the bigger one seemed to be a bit droopy as well ... the bigger plant is 12 days old, the 2 mid sized are just on 7 days, and the smaller one is 5 days.

20190618_100218.jpg

I have done some grows before
and my seedlings have always been picture perfect like this so im not 100% sure what happening

20190206_133832.jpg

the only thing I have changed this grow is feeding at the 6.2 for better cal mag absorption for the first week as was told to me by a pretty good grower ... if anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated

I am not sure if this will work bit it is what I do. I mix 4 ml calmag, 8 micro, 8 grow and 8 bloom into ro water. Then I dilute it down to your ppm. I like to keep the nutrient Element Ratio the same. If your target is 550, you might try to fertigate twice a day. Also, you can check the ppm on your run off. If it is below 550, then you know the plants are taking up the nutes and you can increase the ppm.
If the ppm in the runoff is higher, there is salt build up and you will definitely need to fertigate frequent to get it back in ck. Your ph is correct. The advanced nutrients usually bring my ph to 6.1 on the first day. It will drift up over a 3-4 days. Make sure your water temp is 68-75 f. If you are using too hot or too cold, it can shock.
I would check the runoff and I would suspect that the coco may be snatching your calcium. Was it properly buffered?

I am not sure if this will work bit it is what I do. I mix 4 ml calmag, 8 micro, 8 grow and 8 bloom into ro water. Then I dilute it down to your ppm. I like to keep the nutrient Element Ratio the same. If your target is 550, you might try to fertigate twice a day. Also, you can check the ppm on your run off. If it is below 550, then you know the plants are taking up the nutes and you can increase the ppm.
If the ppm in the runoff is higher, there is salt build up and you will definitely need to fertigate frequent to get it back in ck. Your ph is correct. The advanced nutrients usually bring my ph to 6.1 on the first day. It will drift up over a 3-4 days. Make sure your water temp is 68-75 f. If you are using too hot or too cold, it can shock.
I would check the runoff and I would suspect that the coco may be snatching your calcium. Was it properly buffered?
I double buffed the coco in 2x 8 hour buffer sessions with cal mag ... ill check the runoff when I feed at lights on ...

also I feed 2 times a day at the moment

yeah
Also, that mix is for 1 gallon and it is strong, like 800 ppm, so make sure you dilute it down
yeah i have been diluting it down with cal-mag water at the same ppm of the cal mag in the original nutes (maybe 10-20 ppm less ... never more)... this was one of the things i thought might be screwing me up ?? as I have never had to dilute before I usually just make my nutes the ppm I need

Hey buddy, 550 is quite a lot for plants that size. There's my current lot that were on 300 untill a few days ago. Now at 450.
Only other thing that sounds potentially off, now that you've fixed the ph, is how much are you watering? Do you get run off?
Always need run off every day.
Oh and just realised your bloom nutes. Though I really have no idea why people feed bloom nutes to a seedling, most that use those nutes tend to use them in equal parts. Or there's the Lucas formula which only uses 2 of the bottles @ 1-2

20190615_194945.jpg

Back
Top Bottom