What nutrients are you using

I run Dyna-Gro as well. I like it a lot. Nice and simple. I've run advanced, once, won't bother again. I ran botanicare for a while, then they stopped keeping it in stock locally and I got tired of special ordering everything.

I switched to mega crop from advanced and now I'm stuck with a bunch of advanced.:confused:
I was thinking about switching to mega crop after i finish up the GH nutes that i have gallons of. funny that i just started practicing "less is more" on this grow with amazing results, so i'll be stuck with GH trio and add ons for a while. can't say i'm not happy with GH, it's just that i have about 7 bottles and it gets a little annoying.

I still have some old GH bottles laying around that i feed tomatoes and random plants around the house. I've had to reach for them a few times when my preferred nutes ran out before pay day. Kind of think of them as that old can of chef bouyardi in the pantry that will keep you alive in a pinch but salty as hell LOL

Been using canna line of nutes. Did couple runs with remo, good results but ph was hard to keep stable. Used with coco and dwc on both nutes, and canna seems more stable. Just DONT PUT AS MUCH AS THEY SUGGEST. 2-3/4 strength and remember to use water only when in coco every 3rd or 4th watering. Thats my experience..

I run Dyna-Gro as well. I like it a lot. Nice and simple. I've run advanced, once, won't bother again. I ran botanicare for a while, then they stopped keeping it in stock locally and I got tired of special ordering everything.

Man I wish they still had the cns17 that shit was full proof a little ripe and hydroplex for the boost at the end. Grew some nice plants with that line. I still use botanicare additives with canna as my base. Love it

Back
Top Bottom