3wks today

grannyT

My plant is 3wks under 12/12 lights today...looking good to me. I will post a current photo tomorrow, now the lights are off... My question is what do I do next....new at this.
It's a bag seed so I don't know anything about it. The first plant I tried to grow was bagseed that ended up being a male so it was destroyed. This is the 2nd plant , never gotten this far in growing. So I dont know when 2 weeks before harvest is...one week from now , 4 wks, how to know ?
And flushing, read about it, so many different ways it's confusing me. When to start flushing?
Thanks for any help, advice and patience.

lots of variables, depends on strain as to how long it will be before you can harvest, usually flush for a couple weeks before the end, I have a hard time judging too, but if you cure it properly the flush isn't as big of a concern i find. Post some pics in a couple of weeks and someone should be able to help you better.

1230131424.jpg
1230131423a.jpg
1230131422d.jpg
1230131422b.jpg
1230131421.jpg
1230131418.jpg
Here are pictures of my bag seed plant. Does it look indica or sativa ? I can see some frosty stuff on the leaves. And to me it smells like Lemon Pledge furniture polish. Lol .Thank you for all help and replies!

I agree. Most hybrids will run 8-10 weeks from the flip, so you have another 5-7 weeks to go, probably closer to 5-6.

They have some nice trichs already. In another couple weeks, they'll start to get hungry, so be ready to up the nutes.

Very nice looking plants, granny!

:thumb:

Nice plant! We're at the same point in our grows, budsites look the same except i have no crystals on my leaves yet! Good work so far! Subbed!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom