4 weeks and 4 days growth

johnlx

Hey y’all the seedling stage on this cbd auto was the full 3 weeks now it started growing quite fast but it concerns me that in 4 weeks and 4 days should look bigger, we have a lot of sunlight despite not being enough hours because it’s the northern hemisphere and it still is end of may, what y’all think? It looks healthy if it keeps getting sun should it grow fine ? This is a 5 gal pot btw and I’m doing nutrients once a week
EDD0382A-9561-42DC-B655-16EE176F8D8F.jpeg

6B56ADED-4482-49CA-BA55-D8371B81B553.jpeg

BC4B4612-81B1-421C-8D00-EEA9B46F9A04.jpeg

Hey Johnlx,

Cute girl!!! Ok autos and outdoors can be tricky. Since autos will flower with any light schedule most here give 18/6 to drive a bigger yield. I think the more successful auto growers who grow them outdoors start them inside to get the maximum out of the light hours to get them started and then put them outdoors later when plants are bigger.

Yes it will continue to grow but how much is anyones guess, autos are easily stunted and yields will suffer. The best part is shes still not in flower yet so let’s remain optimistic!!!

better check your nav system, here on planet earth it’s still March :cheesygrinsmiley:

welcome to 420!

I don't think your going to be happy, it should be a lot bigger for 4 weeks+. The problem is, right now in the northern hemi we're only getting about 10-11 hours of good sunlight a day, which will result in pretty slow growth, plus, light through a window isn't quite as good as natural sunlight. Unfortunately at almost 5 weeks, that plant is going to go into flower any day now if it's an auto. Next time if you're growing indoors, you'll need some supplemental light. Now, in about 2 months (mid-late May) the photoperiod should be long enough to support a natural sunlight grow.
Also, what are growing in (media)?

Hey Johnlx,

Cute girl!!! Ok autos and outdoors can be tricky. Since autos will flower with any light schedule most here give 18/6 to drive a bigger yield. I think the more successful auto growers who grow them outdoors start them inside to get the maximum out of the light hours to get them started and then put them outdoors later when plants are bigger.

Yes it will continue to grow but how much is anyones guess, autos are easily stunted and yields will suffer. The best part is shes still not in flower yet so let’s remain optimistic!!!

better check your nav system, here on planet earth it’s still March :cheesygrinsmiley:

welcome to 420!
Thank you so much my tent and light will arrive this week ! I’ll do a regular photo period on the tent but maybe I’ll start an auto inside and the move it outside around may I hope for the best on this cbd one she has been a survivor thanks 😝

I don't think your going to be happy, it should be a lot bigger for 4 weeks+. The problem is, right now in the northern hemi we're only getting about 10-11 hours of good sunlight a day, which will result in pretty slow growth, plus, light through a window isn't quite as good as natural sunlight. Unfortunately at almost 5 weeks, that plant is going to go into flower any day now if it's an auto. Next time if you're growing indoors, you'll need some supplemental light. Now, in about 2 months (mid-late May) the photoperiod should be long enough to support a natural sunlight grow.
Also, what are growing in (media)?
It’s outdoors and it gets direct light but I’m afraid not enough this was a dummy plant tho for me to train and I’m glad I did it my tent will come this week and i will provide all the conditions and try to do a regular photoperiod inside the tent and then around may I’ll try another outdoor auto 😝 but yeah I think it’s pretty small for 4 weeks that’s why I asked here but yeah I’m learning thanks 🙏

Hey Johnlx,

welcome to 420!
And yeah I know it’s march 😂 I just wanted to try and do it even tho it was so early and just to learn how to water properly and stuff so now in the summer I will have some knowledge when outdoor conditions are good for them even tho I’m gonna have a go with indoors as well with the regular photo p 😋

And yeah I know it’s march 😂 I just wanted to try and do it even tho it was so early and just to learn how to water properly and stuff so now in the summer I will have some knowledge when outdoor conditions are good for them even tho I’m gonna have a go with indoors as well with the regular photo p 😋
Did you ever water your medium completely? Looks like your medium has become hydrophobic. I surmise not, hence she has a severely underdeveloped root system. This can be corrected in days with just one proper watering followed by a dry back and then maybe give you 7 grams. But until you learn proper watering technique, your plants will suffer immensely.

Did you ever water your medium completely? Looks like your medium has become hydrophobic. I surmise not, hence she has a severely underdeveloped root system. This can be corrected in days with just one proper watering followed by a dry back and then maybe give you 7 grams. But until you learn proper watering technique, your plants will suffer immensely.
So… that plant died… well I murdered it 😂 I def overwatered and I def plant it in February knowing it wasn’t sunny but I wanted some experience for my real summer grow so it’s fine check my new post I think I’m doing so much better now I’m afraid I’m underwatering suggestions I accept

So… that plant died… well I murdered it 😂 I def overwatered and I def plant it in February knowing it wasn’t sunny but I wanted some experience for my real summer grow so it’s fine check my new post I think I’m doing so much better now I’m afraid I’m underwatering suggestions I accept
This should help, highly recommend:

Back
Top Bottom