Mediterranean sun - Slow growth

ajk kat

hey, whats up people need a little info. i,m growing 3 strains of autos big bud ,wss, N lights, they are 5 weeks old, they have had 4 feedings 3 times w/ 10 /10 /15 & 1 time that was 15 /15 / 24 they also get there micro nuts in a follier spray. they look great no burns even though there under the hot mediterranean sun which by the way is fucking hot. they have started flowering the N L are about 6 inches the B B are about 4 1/2 inches & the wss are smaller but 1 wss is 2 inches i know there compact, but something is not right. can some one help, should they be bigger.

purple gun thanks for responding man i forgot the most important.first off they are in 3 gallon pots , outside using soil with ph of 6.4-7 .good drainage and water that has the right ph . i am using an over the counter, if you will nutrient which goes by the name " ONE " it,s a german product in a red & black plastic bottle i have been using this on my 10 white skunk fem which has them growing great, those are 2 month old. out of the 10 , six are 1 meter tall 2 are 70 cm and 2 are 25cm tall but over all, i am happy with those so far. i suppose there might be something wrong with the smaller ones which also have been slow from the start,but over all they seem fine.

Everything seems fine...

Maybe auto's don't like the south - ruderalis is an arctic plant type so it could be confused with the heat and even days/nights.

I have some guerilla auto's going in scandinavia and they are doing fine in 15L pots, 80-100 cm tall and very sturdy, healthy plants even though the weather has been unstable and I haven't been able to control water and nutrients as much as I'd like as they are quite difficult to reach (so people and deer stay away):)

Maybe it's best to plant auto's out early in the south and harvest early and use photo's along side to make the most of all that sun you guys have down there - just an idea;)

purple G, i think you hit it on the nose, that might be the reason there a little slow. luck should have it ,that i have them on a platform with wheels. i,ll start moving them into shade and see what happens. hopefully, they will start taking off. Thanks again, and if your ever in greece, look me up.

Let us know how ot turns out, maybe start a grow journal.
Sure man I will if I ever get that far south, If you're ever in denmark we can share a spliff in the rain:)

Back
Top Bottom