New grower

That’s what I wanted to hear thank you, i also have a timer(forgot to mention) been on 18/6 since germination.
Give her 24 hours of complete darkness to kick start flowering when you ready then 12/12 and your good.

Hey guys, It’s been 12 days now and this is how she is looking. Does she look healthy, also the leave edges seem a bit weird. Any feedback would be appreciated

699487BA-4C2A-428C-A1F4-C3A01EDA7788.jpeg

Well, that baby looks healthy. Keep coming in here and posting a pic. anytime...Everyone will give you all kinds of knowledge.....just do like you did and ask a question!!!!!!
I will do, have been taking pictures to keep a log. Got a picture of pretty much everyday. This grow is very budget but seems to be doing the job perfectly

That’s what I wanted to hear thank you, i also have a timer(forgot to mention) been on 18/6 since germination.
Hi...new to all this...I am also on a v tight budget (uk) seeds bought (au to flowering) could you talk me through your set up please? I only have space for a 2x2 tent and that's ok for our needs atm found a tent for £45 looking at led but am stumped at fans and filters. Please help!

Hi...new to all this...I am also on a v tight budget (uk) seeds bought (au to flowering) could you talk me through your set up please? I only have space for a 2x2 tent and that's ok for our needs atm found a tent for £45 looking at led but am stumped at fans and filters. Please help!
@FoxyConnie . Howdy do. I'm growing in a 2x2 In the UK.. For fans in a 2x2, they just need to be little ,4 inch usb fans. Which you can get in Poundland. Don't really need a filter yet. You have at least 5 weeks before you need to worry about that. Just one fan at low level and one fan at the top of the canopy and you can also use a usb fan as an extractor for now until you get the funds for something a little more powerful.

Hi guys only just saw this she is still going, looking nice and healthy, i had a major setback her growth was very stunted solved now was PH imbalance. I will get some pics uploaded later

Also I had 4 VERY large fan leaves which was blocking a lot of growth spots so I had to chop 3 :/ I understand fan leaves are in a way solar panels for the plant but they was wayyyyy too big for my 2x2 will this affect it at all?

Also I had 4 VERY large fan leaves which was blocking a lot of growth spots so I had to chop 3 :/ I understand fan leaves are in a way solar panels for the plant but they was wayyyyy too big for my 2x2 will this affect it at all?
It shouldn't. But I always leave major fan leaves until the plant gets rid of them naturally. The way I look at it, they are the plants batteries and when they run out of energy, they suck it out of them. If they are in the way of new growth or bud sites, just tuck them out the way.
Everyone has different methods though

Back
Top Bottom