400w HPS (12xGC) First Grow

CaLiBUD530

i've been using this site for a while to follow grows and have noticed 420 magazine seems to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable members, so i decided to post my first grow on here to get some advice.

i'll start off by saying i live in california and am a medical marijuana patient, and am growing the legal limit of 12 plants for myself and a friend. the plants are all from clones of some dank green cr**k i got from a friend, and have been growing for around 6 weeks.

i plan on doing using a SCROG net to maximize yield, and only using organics. the plants have only been fed high N guano teas so far.

i'm attaching a few pictures so you can see my progress so far..

here they are when we first got them, approximately 6 weeks ago
IVSCJYSR0J.jpg

here's a group shot before they were all transplanted, about 4 weeks ago
QKIKHZE4RL.jpg

close up of the biggest one, 4 weeks ago
7SXNOPZZMV.jpg

random bagseed, just sprouting
RUCHDK4ZOX.jpg

now here's that same bagseed today
12-07-1.JPG

12-07-2.JPG

and here's a group shot of them all today
12-07-3.JPG

any tips/comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome..i'm lookin forward to hearin from you

smoke on!

peace

what's up guys, thanks for stoppin by...they're all from clones (except that 1 seedling) so i'm not going to need to sex them..i'm gonna keep a close eye on the seedling and watch for it to start showin sex...
also i'm planning on cutting some clones off the biggest plants (which are about 18" tall) as soon as i can get some rockwool and a humidity dome..you think it's too soon? or should i be ok?

i got a question about guano...i've been making teas with about 1 tbsp/gallon and watering directly with that and the plants seem to love it, but i've been seeing a lot about how teas should be diluted (1 cup of tea/gallon of water) so you don't burn your plants...what's the deal with that?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom