420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: August 2017

20170816_134127.jpg
20170816_134106.jpg

:ciao:

There really are some absolutely cracking photos here already this month. :geek: :bravo:

Don't forget that you can submit a maximum of 30 photos per entry - 10 plants, 10 colas (tops) & 10 nugs (buds). Please submit all of your entries into one post. Updating or adding photos throughout the month is prohibited and will result in the submissions being disqualified.

The contest is open until the end of each month.

Keep 'em coming. :thanks:

Well I don't have much eye candy of my own so I had to cherry pick the photo galleries lol. I tried to keep it down to a few photos from each member and spread the photos out a little bit. So many good photos, so hard to choose. Photo credit is given above each picture, this is what I came up with for this month....

Cola's

Twox
twox_post_7205_eye_candy.jpg

ilikemsticky
ilikemsticky.JPG

SweetSue
SweetSue3.JPG

Morbidphil
Morbidphil.jpg

Jackalope
Jackalope8.JPG

DeVille
DeVille.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster2.JPG

Cannabomb62
Cannabomb62.jpg

CareStaker
CareStaker.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster3.JPG

Nugs's

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_142719.jpg

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_143434.jpg

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_143504.jpg

ColaMonster
Cola_Monster10.JPG

HerbChild
HerbChild.jpg

MrRudeSnowman
MrRudeSnowman.jpg

Twox
Twox2.jpg

electro_gypsy
electro_gypsy.jpg

electro_gypsy
electro_gypsy1.jpg

FkTheDea
FkTheDea1.jpg

Plant's

Beefybuds17
Beefybuds17.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster.JPG

ColaMonster
ColaMonster4.JPG

Scrogdawg
Scrogdawg.jpg

SweetSue
SweetSue.JPG

SweetSue
SweetSue1.JPG

VexGrows
VexGrows.jpg

scrogster
scrogster3.jpg

tryan2grow1
tryan2grow1.jpg

Simon_ST220
Simon_ST220.jpg

I really want to thank all the members for posting such great pictures and giving me a chance to participate even when I don't have much of my own to offer up. I had to sneak in a few of my own nug shots though :)

Good Luck Everyone!!! :passitleft:

Well I don't have much eye candy of my own so I had to cherry pick the photo galleries lol. I tried to keep it down to a few photos from each member and spread the photos out a little bit. So many good photos, so hard to choose. Photo credit is given above each picture, this is what I came up with for this month....

Cola's

Twox
twox_post_7205_eye_candy.jpg

ilikemsticky
ilikemsticky.JPG

SweetSue
SweetSue3.JPG

Morbidphil
Morbidphil.jpg

Jackalope
Jackalope8.JPG

DeVille
DeVille.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster2.JPG

Cannabomb62
Cannabomb62.jpg

CareStaker
CareStaker.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster3.JPG

Nugs's

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_142719.jpg

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_143434.jpg

LiveAndLetGro
20170810_143504.jpg

ColaMonster
Cola_Monster10.JPG

HerbChild
HerbChild.jpg

MrRudeSnowman
MrRudeSnowman.jpg

Twox
Twox2.jpg

electro_gypsy
electro_gypsy.jpg

electro_gypsy
electro_gypsy1.jpg

FkTheDea
FkTheDea1.jpg

Plant's

Beefybuds17
Beefybuds17.jpg

ColaMonster
ColaMonster.JPG

ColaMonster
ColaMonster4.JPG

Scrogdawg
Scrogdawg.jpg

SweetSue
SweetSue.JPG

SweetSue
SweetSue1.JPG

VexGrows
VexGrows.jpg

scrogster
scrogster3.jpg

tryan2grow1
tryan2grow1.jpg

Simon_ST220
Simon_ST220.jpg

I really want to thank all the members for posting such great pictures and giving me a chance to participate even when I don't have much of my own to offer up. I had to sneak in a few of my own nug shots though :)

Good Luck Everyone!!! :passitleft:

On the buds my old user was fkthedea before I changed it. Btw, thanks for the nomination. I completely forgot about that photo.

Let me tell you how it smokes. First hit is very floral which gets followed by a sweet vanilla. The smoke has a vanilla berry scent which accents the taste. The exhale starts off a black licorice and finishes off a Spicey honey dirt. Lick the lips and taste a mix off it all.

On the buds my old user was fkthedea before I changed it. Btw, thanks for the nomination. I completely forgot about that photo.

Let me tell you how it smokes. First hit is very floral which gets followed by a sweet vanilla. The smoke has a vanilla berry scent which accents the taste. The exhale starts off a black licorice and finishes off a Spicey honey dirt. Lick the lips and taste a mix off it all.

Nice! It's a great photo but your smoke report is awesome! After reading your description, my mouth is literally watering lol!

luck33y7 sending in...my Creme De La Creme Photo for 420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest - August 2017

I might have entered the June contest by accident lol. I have many photos but this is my favorite.

luck33y7's, Northern Light

41587.jpg

And just for fun and measure here are some more photos

Same plant
8770.jpg
7923.jpg

Next up Hawaii Maui Waui
16925.jpg

32056.jpg
22559.jpg

Thank you I really appreciate the feedback I've been finding since I started trying to get better pictures inspired by the shots I see on here I feel like now I look at things differently I am seeing the details .

Oh Lordy. You are really getting the hang of this. Which makes judging very very difficult. :geek:

There really are some superb individual shots here. I need to remind you that we are looking for a quantity of high quality photos. So if an entry has a couple of absolutely superb shots, (and some did), we've still got to choose an entry with a larger number - as long as they are great pics too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A hint - watch out for background clutter. You might have some cracking plant photos, but if the background is messy, it detracts. (Difficult I know in a tent or grow room - got to get creative).

Really great stuff though, everyone. :thanks:

After a lot of consideration, here are August's winners. Congratulations, in a particularly highly contested month. :adore:

First - AllSmiles
Second - Agemon
Third - LiveAndLetGro

I'll be in touch via PM for your details.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom