420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: February 2017

Congratulations Stinky Snid!:bravo: Good job all!:high-five:

Congrats Snid well done
Good Job Snid!
Congrats to all the winners.
Beautiful Snid,, and congrats... Thanks 420 and Keepem Greeen
Good job guys:thumb:
Congratulations Stinky Snid!:bravo: Good job all!:high-five:
Congrats to the winner. Third is better than nothing!
congrats guys :bravo:
wood :hug:
Congrats to the winners :thumb:
Congratulations to all of the winners!! Absolutely stunning photos. :bravo:
Thank you all very much indeed. An amazing collection of pictures have been assembled here. It's humbling for me to see my pictures among all the super fine entries to this photo contest. Sexy is the word that is fitting to these creme de la creme photoshots. I think I may have taken 3 times more pictures than usual, to find those great ones...totally worth the effort.

Congrats again to the two winners and once again thanks to all the participants.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Congratulations to this month's winners!

First Place - Stinky Snid

Second Place - Norcaliwood

Third Place - TheBoogyman

:bravo: to each of you for some terrific photos. :thanks:

Well done my Stinky friend. :grinjoint:

Many good shots from everyone. Congrats to the winners!

Peace, Hyena

Very nice pics people :bravo:

A little collection of tops ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing Sugar Black Roses' last 4-6 weeks of flower, the dark one is looking especially promising :yummy:

Northern Lights x Big Bud

NLxBB_19.jpg

MLxBB32.jpg

Hash Bomb

HB1_45.jpg

HB2_77.jpg

Critical+

DSC0024816.JPG

Bubba's Gift

DSC0026514.JPG

Sugar Black Rose #1 (Day 31 from flip)

DSC0018213.JPG
DSC0019115.JPG

Sugar Black Rose #2 (Day 31 from flip)

DSC0019515.JPG
DSC0019421.JPG

:passitleft:
Hi bud , how you liking the sugar black rose? Mine is just finishing up

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Hi bud , how you liking the sugar black rose? Mine is just finishing up

I am thinking about getting sugar black rose, I would do her in DWC. What do you think of her bud development and genetics for growing? I like delicious seeds ALOT I JUST harvested a cotton candy

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am thinking about getting sugar black rose, I would do her in DWC. What do you think of her bud development and genetics for growing? I like delicious seeds ALOT I JUST harvested a cotton candy

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Well I've actually gave two friends that grow two clones of the purple pheno to keep the genetics cause I've bn quite impressed growing her even with my stupid mistakes , smells dynamite and smokes like it's smells if you know what I mean ! Really nice dense nugs and reacted really well to being topped and trained . Didnt like the high nutes in late flower 5th week onwards (compared to green pheno which hasn't bn bothered by anything really during the grow ) think I could of got her to produce more as well so be good to keep I think ! I've also just crack another 3 beans of the SBR from delicious so I actually think pretty highly of it up there with my chocolope ! So that's pretty great in my eyes ! one more thing it's very memorable or distinctive once you've smelt it you'll never forget it bit like shoreline !!!! Hope my ramblings has helped bud

Back
Top Bottom