43% Absolut Vodka With Decarbed Trim & Bud Recipe?

keith1975

I have decarbed my bud in the oven and bought a bottle of Absolut Vodka. I just want to be able to have a very potent "weed shot".

1. What is the easiest way to get my weed into my vodka? For example, would it work if I just did half decarbed weed and half vodka in a jar and then shaking that every few days?
2. Once I've mixed vodka and decarbed weed, I want to extract it for consumption. Do I just strain it? Or is there a way I can make everything mix? Perhaps first using a grinder on everything, so that the weed is mostly powder?
3. Any other tips/advice on how to get my decarbed weed and absolut vodka into something STRONG but drinkable (i.e. tastes okay).

Thanks!

I made a cannabis brandy last year with decarbed bud, I basically made a cheesecloth parcel with weed inside and steeped it on a low heat for a couple of hours, if you Google cannabis infused vodka there is quite a few recipes with step by step instructions. Think I used around 16 gram to a 70cl bottle.

I made a cannabis brandy last year with decarbed bud, I basically made a cheesecloth parcel with weed inside and steeped it on a low heat for a couple of hours, if you Google cannabis infused vodka there is quite a few recipes with step by step instructions. Think I used around 16 gram to a 70cl bottle.
Whoa !! Bet that was strong !! :yahoo:

Freezer method. 13 gram/8 oz, etoh, then reduce to 4 oz. Bingo, Bango, Bongo. Nuff said.

Attachments

• DSCN0861.JPG
    DSCN0861.JPG
    569.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1738 (2).JPG
    DSCN1738 (2).JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN0872 (2).JPG
    DSCN0872 (2).JPG
    636.7 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom