430 watt high pressure sodium bulb

stinkystink

hi im a new grower and i was wondering if 1 430 watt high pressure sodium bulb would be sufficient for growing about 4 to 5 plants in a small closet grow room it very small about 2 by 2 by 4 thank you :peace: and :roorrip:

hi im a new grower and i was wondering if 1 430 watt high pressure sodium bulb would be sufficient for growing about 4 to 5 plants in a small closet grow room it very small about 2 by 2 by 4 thank you :peace: and :roorrip:

is that 4 ft. high from floor to top? If so, I would say no,The reason is after the pots and light hood you wont have enough vertical space even if you LST, and the heat would be an issue also, peace! (it would be enough light if you had more room)

its accually bigger than i thought thanks for your input tho and for the heat i have a fan and vent im trying to post a pic of the closet im working with and i hope you can give me more feed back thanks

anytime! I use 2- 400`s and they get hot, but I made the hoods for em out of sheet metal and there is no glass, if you buy a hood make sure its ventable and has a glass difuser, will help tons, my room is about 15 by 15 with a 7`6 ceiling height so I can get away with my homemade hoods.:peace:

thats what i was going to do untill i was told by a friend that he can get me the hps cheap
but i was wondering how many and what kind of cfls do i need

yea i did but i also looked over many other threads and sites online and people have many opinions on what wattage and such is good to use i was just wondering what was your opinion thanks

well, for veg use as many 6500 k cfls as you can put in there, for flower use the lowest k value cfls that you can find, again the most you can put in there, or you can mix the two kinds in flower also, peace!

Back
Top Bottom