4ft tall enough for hydro?

StoneyBologna

I am in planning stages for my first closet grow and need some info.

I have a closet that is 8ft tall that I want to split into 2 sections, 4ft tall apiece. Is this enough height to bloom plants for 8 weeks under 1000w HPS using a homemade hydro setup? Is it possible to do without tying plants down?

Please reply with any suggestions... Thanks!! :smokin:

Re: 4ft tall enough for hydro?????

I have a cabinet for sale from sunlight sheds.com On the sight it is $1799 plus shipping of $305 then tax. Totaling about $2350. I will sell new unit for $1250 with you picking shipping which I am sure will be about $150 and no tax totaling $1400 about $950 cheaper. This cabinet also has been upgraded and fine tuned, one of the best out there and for my price it is the best, let me know at cgsuperman1@yahoo.com, thanks.

yeah bro 8 feet is tall enough and thats a good idea with differnt sections one for flowering and veg when u say bloom it do u mean flower it? the height all depends on the strain, light and how tall u flower it at shit i flowed at 10 inches and one of my pants is like 5 and a half foot tall. and how big of an area is it because 1000watt hps is going to get hot

Yeah like Teg says I think you are going to regret having a 1000w hps for sucha small area. Those are for like whole bedroom grows not closet grows. You'd be alot safer with a 400watt or alot more grow room.

Back
Top Bottom