5-7 fan leaves to 1-3 fan leaves

WillYumm

420 Member
I have a clone I was given a few months ago, she grows outdoor. When I first received her I was told to put her into Grow Mulch and the Chicken Shit. After about 3 weeks she started getting yellow and droopy from root rotting (shrugs), the person I got the clone from helped me transplant into some Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil, Transplanted and was great... for a couple of weeks.

Now the problem I am having is the plant prior had Fan Leafs with 5 to 7 fingers, but now it is down to 1 - 3 finger Fan Leafs and flowering at just a way too young of an age.

And thoughts?

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6401.jpg
    IMG_6401.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6404.jpg
    IMG_6404.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6407.jpg
    IMG_6407.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6408.jpg
    IMG_6408.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 77
two possible causes,, so i have read,, other causes too but i have not read them yet

the clone was cut when the plant was in flower,, one

the light schedule has been altered and the plant is trying to reveg,, two

best i can do,, three

cheers

two possible causes,, so i have read,, other causes too but i have not read them yet

best i can do,, three

cheers

Either way you're right. that's definitely a reveg. fun times.

Does a plant reveg whenever it goes through a trauma and survives or will it only reveg if you up the total hours of lighting again?

I've only ever read about it being from change in light schedule. i only have real experience with one reveg tho.

best i can do,, three

cheers

The problem with that is... The person who gave me the Clone has two from the same mother plant in her yard and I know of someone who has a fourth clone from the same cuttings and theirs are doing great!

The trauma from the Root Rot and or the transplant has changed this plant.

Either way, I am going to see her through, I am sure she will still have her Magical Powers.

trauma,, i would presume, does not cause a reveg,, i have broken many a branch that has not reveged,, not traumatic enuf?

perhaps

trauma,, i would presume, does not cause a reveg,, i have broken many a branch that has not reveged,, not traumatic enuf?

perhaps

i thought most trauma on the plant if bad enough would cause hermie rather than a reveg. hopefully someone with some more experience chimes in. very curious.

Either way @WillYumm please keep us updated

if it was a clone, i again would presume it was inside,,

and as for flowering now, early you stated,, ,, unless an auto,, would indicate that it was in flower light schedule

then it was put outside, which is still veg light schedule,,

hence the reveg,,

seems completely logical in my own mind

:snowboating: :volcano-smiley:

if it was a clone, i again would presume it was inside,,

and as for flowering now, early you stated,, ,, unless an auto,, would indicate that it was in flower light schedule

then it was put outside, which is still veg light schedule,,

hence the reveg,,

seems completely logical in my own mind

:snowboating: :volcano-smiley:

It is all a learning experience for me, as long as I end up with even a little bit of quality herb, in the end, I will be happy

The reason I ask is that my first run went awry halfway through flower. I did what I needed to do to get those girls back on track, but they just kinda went dormant. They didn't do Jack all for a few weeks. Then they started pushing new leaves that had only 3 fingers compared to the 5 and 7's it always grew before the trauma incident. They didn't throw out new leaves like gangbusters but it was evident that the new leaves were the only thing growing and the rest of those plants were totally dormant. I ended up taking a cue from those girls and put them back into a proper veg at which time they exploded with new growth. Interesting huh?

the other end of the spectrum,,

this on a plant i have right now,, turned out to be a male,, but i am harvesting pollen as we speak,,

P1170642b.jpg

trust me that is one leaf,,haha

but,, alas,, this,,

P1170645.JPG

the pollen harvest is very interesting tho,,

cheers
:surf:

Holy crap @nivek! That second pic is what happened to my first grow and is now starting to show on my second run. Nothing yet in my third run (knocks on wood). What the everloving hell causes this? I thought maybe heat and humidity, but it's much cooler here now and only now is my second run getting it. Can you enlighten me on the cause of this? I'm in LOS soil. Any info you have would be great. If I cant figure this shizz out, I am canceling my next run. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom