5 x Strains All Soil First Medi Grow Whoa!

Great harvest Blazin! I love that name Laughing Budda cracks me up.

Have you got your new journal going yet?

new journal is up an in my sig, i havent got any pics up yet just getting everything organized to my liking. New lights new strains coming oh ya its goona be legen wait for it.................dary oh ya! whos with me lol cya all around

what up its been a minute since ive been over to this 1 but there is a rather large update on the 4 soil grown mommies, all of them are starting to preflower!

I think ive gotten enough clones off from all the girls to make some moms and last through the round until the new moms are ready for clonage!

Anywho i will put pics up of the 4 beauties soon!

these plants got robbed from me time to install security system,,,,,,plz close this out

What?!?!?! WTF?!

Oh, man I'm so sorry to hear that Blazin'. I am speechless that this happened to you.

Sending good vibes your way, and lets hope Karma is a motherfu*ker on that piece of shite that did that to you, bro. That sucks - period.

I don't know what else to say... Hang in there, brother.

Sorry to hear about this. It really is fucked up! Some people on this Earth really have no considerations.

Try moving to a different location. Even with the security system in place to your current place, the thieves might rat you out since they can't get to it. That or not growing, until you get a new place. Just to be extra careful. No point in getting yourself in trouble.

Let us know what you decide to do. We'll learn this together. Don't worry about the other person, karma will take care of it. Stay positive and move forward.

Sorry for the loss of your plants! :sorry:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom