505Farmer's 2nd Journal GMO x Max OD x STR8 Lemonade

505FARMER

Hey everyone 4 days into the new garden :slide:
Second go at a journal definitely need to get on once a week and update. I fell through completely on my last one with the gods gift and dolato and just posted pics of my Larry og grow.
Anyways growing in a 2x4x5 tent so not a whole lot of room gotta do some serious training on the GMO.
Lights - x2 lumigrow 650e 120v version
1light during veg and both for flower.
Settings Veg 7-7-3.5 650 par at 15in
Settings flower 7-7-7, 8-8-8
Reason they are different one light puts out more than the other under a par meter so that evens them out to about 1100 par evenly across the tent.
Ventalation cloudline inline fan with carbon filter. Ambient air temp 85 and rh 55 to 60% running a ultra sonic humidifier for added humidity its only like 30% normally here in good ol dry new mexico. Running the exhale C02 bag as well don't know if it really helps in reality but slight differences are key.
Nutrients - front row ag / si / microbes
700 ppm 5.7 veg
Using the autopots but not the giant 3.9 gallons. I'm running the 2 gallon red bottom airpot in the autopt tray gives me almost an extra 12 inches of grow space and it's huge in such a small tent ill post a picture don't know if anyone else is using this method but I definitely wouldn't go back to the original pot unless it was for bigger plants. If anyone has questions on this set up let me know.
Plants started directly into the 2 gallons.
Medium - coco + perlite 70/30
Growing some of my favorite GMO than have a str8 lemonade and a maximum overdrive something new to try its a cross of East cost sour diesel x snow monster. Excited to try it reminded me of some good LSD terps and grows like the usual pain sour diesel cross strains. it definitely did not like the transplant as you can see the curl she's snapping out of it now though. Definitely gonna get on and post once a week updates. Happy growing everyone!!!:yummy:

Snapchat-1792937839.jpg

Thanks!! Coco is fun to grow in the growth I see is phenomenal especially when it's a 3 week veg and flip. Soil is fun to I just like using it outdoors more coco gives me to many issues with pests but indoors golden.

Alright so update on the grow sorry it's been an adventure here lately not growing what I had originally posted had a close friend of mine catastrophic bummer and lost all his plants needless to say I'm a nice guy gave him those plants. anyways grabbed some cuts of msg from covert genetics and nannitro and platinum angel from inhouse and growing those 3 strains now. the msg is a new one to me only have had semi success rate at work its like 50% shot you'll get it right biggest pain in the a** to grow an propagate. Besides the point grow it right she grows better than the other 2 and way faster glad I flipped when I did its a full 7 inches taller than the other two its the center plant in the pictures and were only 8 days into flower.

Snapchat-1555301183.jpg

Snapchat-1020908413.jpg

20210609_192418.jpg

20210609_192426.jpg

Snapchat-1039164285.jpg

End of week 4 D28 update plants growing super well ended up on the unfortunate side of things brought some 2 spotted spider mites in at some point been alternating sprays (monterrey takedown , pyganic with sm90 for a surfactant and smite to round up the trio) pretty sure there gone found them on the back side of the nanitro on one lat during d21 defan atleast it was before d35 so I can atleast use oils still.
Msg is a monster in the tent just dwarfing the other 2 wishing I had a bigger tent right now haha

20210707_081430.jpg

Latest update on the tent works been nuts but finally got around to posting some pictures of the ladies started flush getting close hopefully about a week out. :smokin::headbanger::morenutes::woohoo:

Snapchat-1065333604.jpg

Snapchat-466625944.jpg

Snapchat-644438134.jpg

Snapchat-1902620015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom