5X5 Silver Edtion Hydrohut tent

Tricks

Whats up folks, anyone ever put one of these together? man I was so wound up tonight trying to get that tent over the frame, I thought I was going to punch a hole in the wall, lord, I'm glad no one is home in the house on both sides of me, cuz the curse words were flyin!!! LOL Anyway, the directions are shit, but its straight forward as far as the frame goes, its getting the tent over the frame, they say to unzip the front all the way, and the pic shows the tent being slid over the frame, starting at the back of the frame, so you'd have the front of the tent (door opening) facing the back of the frame, and you start to slide it over the tops and sides ( thats what it says to do) and the pic shows this. The thing is it hard has hell to tell what is the top and bottom, once you do get that right, and unzip all of the front, your lost again or I am.....also with that front all the way open you have a door flap thats almost 5 foot long and 7 foot tall, what the hell do you do with that, throw it up and over the top? because it doesn't show it in the pic, or you can't see it. I hope someone understands what I'm saying, this thing is pissing me off, and I don't dig the vibes LOL thanks...:peace:

Hey Tricks, how did your setup turn out? I need to buy another tent and this one hit my radar. I am of course interested in knowing about your experience, as well as the minimum details like if it was bought online, from where and did you get a good deal?

I also hope your grow is going well; I am having quite the adventure myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:thanks:

Later Edit:

Hey V, this is an older post, so I don't know if Tricks will be responding, but I/we can always hope. My grow journal has pics if you are starving...

Back
Top Bottom