Modifying tent frame?

Highat33

420 Member
Hey everyone, so a funny thing happened. A family member got me a grow tent for Xmas based on the measurements i made in my walk in closet. Unfortunately, my 24x48x60 tent is just a hair too tall to sit in the closet with the door oriented in the right direction. Has anyone modified their tent's frame to clear a distance like this?

Hey everyone, so a funny thing happened. A family member got me a grow tent for Xmas based on the measurements i made in my walk in closet. Unfortunately, my 24x48x60 tent is just a hair too tall to sit in the closet with the door oriented in the right direction. Has anyone modified their tent's frame to clear a distance like this?
Not to detour you from your idea, but I would buy another one instead of going through a lot of BS and probably in the end doing more damage than good to a perfectly good tent that you could use again in the future in a room a little bigger. Their are some less expensive one's out their that do the same thing probably not as durable material though.

Back
Top Bottom