how to strengthen a grow tent?

I put the filter on a bucket on the floor with the fan right on top of it, ducted into the air-cooled light, then out the side of the tent.

I was going to recommend just putting the filter on the floor but looks like you figured that out! Good work buddy. Also some advice in buying a tent next time if you plan on getting any more or upgrading or for anybody looking to buy a grow tent, you need to take into account the weight limit of your tent. I bought a Agromax XL tent its around 5x9 and it's really heavy duty I weigh around 240-250 and I can hang from the top of the tent. The only reason I did it is because it said it could hold up 250lbs so I figured I'd put it to the test because I have 2400w in there 2kws and a 400w the two larger hoods are around 40-50lbs each and I wanted to make sure it could hold those two up plus the smaller hood and 2 6"fans and a large filter... But good luck with your grow brother.

I wish I'd known about that brand, and that my local store had carried them. New growers, I agree, should definitely take weight capacity into account when choosing a tent. I'm losing valuable potential growth space.

I also re-worked the ducting and added another fan. One fan outside the tent for the light, always on. One fan on the filter, hooked to the controller I just realized I wanted, with the lights and CO2 to avoid CO2 waste.

Back
Top Bottom