Confusion About These 2 Tents

spivey44

Happy New Year.

So I want to get a 4x4 tent. I will be purchasing from Grower's House. they seem to have great prices on everything.

Below are 2 different tents: One is a Secret Jardin. The other is made by a company called R &M. I see no difference between the 2 except for $90 more for Secret Jardin. I find no reviews or info on R &M anywhere on line ?

Am I missing something here. Again they seem identical inc. the printed description.

Thanks

$107 for this one:

Technical Specifications
Manufacturer: R&M
Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 80"
Warranty: 2 Year

Description:
The DarkRoom tents by R & M Supply (compare to Secret Jardin Dark Room Pro II DR120)

What's new?

210D fabric has 2.5x tear strength and 3x the abrasion resistance.
Webbed interior fabric for better light proofing.
Increased light proofing to Level II.
Newly engineered corners- 3x more robust than old DR corners.
Hook-IT included
Black floor mat.

A Dark Room is the foundation of a completely self-contained indoor garden, featuring a lightweight, durable, washable interior reflective lining. The frame supports up to 65 pounds of lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment. DarkRooms can be assembled without tools, in minutes, by one person, and collapse just as quickly for storage.

Fits a 4x4 OD Tray
Stronger and more durable than previous DR models
Portable, lightweight, compact, and easy to assemble
8 total ports: 2 for extraction, 2 for intraction, 2 for cables, 2 for cool tubes
White Waterproof tray in bottom
Strong, lightproof zipper

$195 for this one

Technical Specifications
Manufacturer: Secret Jardin
Warranty: 2 Year

Description:

The DARKROOM 2 are specially lined with 95% reflective hammered effect mylar fabric (210M) more robust. Increase of the diameter of the tubes from 16 up to 19mm. Pre-equipped for extraction and ventilation, the tents come with equipment bars and accessories to support lamps, and carbon filters.
What's new?

5 tubes concept: Easy assembly and better qualitySpare Parts (5 tubes for all the range)Tubes from 16 up to 19mm diameterPlus 26% rigidityNew model and new heightCableIT for handling cables onto the structure210D fabric has 2.5x tear strength and 3x the abrasion resistance.Webbed interior fabric for better light proofing.Increased light proofing to Level II.Newly engineered corners- 3x more robust than old DR corners.Hook-IT includedBlack floor mat.

A Dark Room is the foundation of a completely self-contained indoor garden, featuring a lightweight, durable, washable interior reflective lining. The frame supports up to 65 pounds of lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment. DarkRooms can be assembled without tools, in minutes, by one person, and collapse just as quickly for storage.

Stronger and more durable than previous DR modelsPortable, lightweight, compact, and easy to assemble8 total ports: 2 for extraction, 2 for intraction, 2 for cables, 2 for cool tubesWhite Waterproof tray in bottomStrong, lightproof zipper

Here is the company I use. I grow using 120x60x78. My friend has a 5x5 that he paid as much as I did for my 5x10 and he agrees mine are way better. They are worth 3 times what they price them at. Good luck my fellow growers. Here the link and some pic of mine..
Grow Tents - Virtual Sun Hydroponics
20131113_155524.jpg
20131113_155539.jpg
20131228_123417.jpg
20131228_123510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom