Coming out the closet

pac-mon

hi guys 1st off just wanting to say hi.
iv been sniffing about your most awesome site for a few weeks n feel it's time to join your ranks.
iv ran 3 closet grows and had respectful results considering used bagseeds,basic superstore soil,no nutes n a 200w cfl veg light for the full grow but now I feel it's time to up my game.
got me some fem seeds (2 x red cherry berry,2 x dr grinspoon,1 LS'dee,1 amnesia and 1 white widow) also got 1lt of bio-bizz grow and 1lt of bloom and a bag of bio-bizz all mix.still to pick tent,ballast,filter and a new light and shade.so here's my 1st question for u guys for my remaining purchases what do you suggest?-
personally I'm thinking a-
secret jardin DR-120-Mk2,
lumitec dimable 600w,
I would like a shade like a cool tube to help keep temp down but like the look of the hoods better still with the ducting attached to keep the temps down possibly a silverstar reflector.
no idea which bulb or filter.

will build up the rest of what I need over next couple of months as I still have a closet grow ongoing it's only 2 weeks into bud.

il prob do the 2 red cherry berrys for my 1st proper grow might put the white widow in as well.

hope to learn all I can from the wealth of experience here.
thanks for reading.peace-

hi vampire thanks for dropping by

here's a pic of my bagseed probably going to need another 6 weeks iv stuck in 3 x 45w red cfl's hopefully adds a bit to end results also giving it a bit of the bio grow n bloom since it's just sitting there waiting on my next grow

image14.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

image_24.jpeg

all fan leaves were taken off to let light dry out soil as i over watered and ended up with a fungus gnat problem which seems to be under control now thanks to nice dry top soil and a dose of pure lime juice :peace:

They look fabulous pacmon; only thing I can tell you for future grows is that the fans are vital to the plant for transporting the ferts through the stalk to the plant and strange as it sounds, they also transfer the light through them somehow, think it's called photosynthesis, although I see you left them on at the top so that's good because anything under around 8" from the top doesn't penetrate enough to make decent buds -- I love your buds and those lights are serving the plants legit. :cheer:

thanks guys.
hay buddy I have some minor burn on the tips of the leaves it's with nutrients going to just water her for next few days she about 3 months I'm murder for keeping track of times oh n only 1 plant but she sporting 13 heads :thumb:

hear what u saying vampire I was in a panic with all the fungus gnats easy 1000 of the wee pests I just meant to remove a few leaves to let the light penetrate and dry the soil and when I stopped and stood back I'd raped her bad lol it did stall her budding about 5 days but she a hardy girl n pulled through got some nice crystals forming.il try get a couple more pics up.

Well you sound right on track to me pac-mon; best to do is flush indeed. All in all your doing a great job with her. Thanks for sharing your grow journal for us. :goodjob:

Welcome PacMon,

Sounds like you have things pretty dialed in. The plant looks lovely. I will be watching. Happy Growing.

i was commeting on u coming out ahah but i guess u dont get that jk but all in all looking good what week of flowering is ur plant in and what strain are u growing also

I do I cracked it in the title with the double entendra and I was taking the mik about me looking good but let us move past this. it's just a bagseed man not 100% sure strain and not sure what week of flower I'm not good at keeping track iv a microscope to check the trichomes to tell when it's ready I'm thinking another 4 to 5 weeks to go hopefully she fattens up a bit more.:thumb:

Welcome PacMon,

Sounds like you have things pretty dialed in. The plant looks lovely. I will be watching. Happy Growing.

hi QueenTokelove thanks for the welcome and welcome to my little grow.
she has a bit nute burn but has been on strict diet of water hope to give her a treat tomorrow. :peace:

cheers buddy the buds covered in nice milky trichomes think that's down to the 3 45watt 2700k cfls iv got in beside my 6400k. 1st time iv used them and defo an improvement over just using my 200watt 6400k cfl for the full grow.my previous attempts with just the 6400k the trichomes were mostly clear with a few milky n a few amber and quite a few that looked like there heads had been chopped off

Back
Top Bottom