Coming out the closet

do u have a mircoscope i would get one the hair dont really tell what kind a high ur going to get but the hairs do tell you that its maturing and when all of the hair or 80% of the hairs its time to pull !

thanks vampire i can't wait to get this finished I have chronic back pain n the dr just keeps fireing pills at me I rattle when I walk Im currently on amitriptyline along with other anti inflammatories and pain killers which ain't the best.

can anyone advise me if I'd be best to just run the 3 45W 2700k bulbs or will having the 200W 6400k on also help in any way or will it damage the trichomes.thanks :peace:

pac-mon i just this week-end added cfl's to my vegging garden by the total advice of what to get with pictures, kind-size, what kinda lights~~ all that from the cfl tutorial link at this site. I copied the pics from it so the guys at lowes could find everything for me but just for the bulbs, yeah that tutorial explains which watts and K is best for what & why. :peace:

Ahh isn't that a fabulous read there pac? I also put some blue in the flowering room but rather than full spectrum, i just added it to the hps's. I went with the 12.00 dome outlets that the tutorial shows and double 23w 6500k bulbs and i'm adding 2=13w cfl in a few days.

pac-mon looks great! i would leave all the CFL's in the grow space that you could. I find i only start with a few then i notice spots that need more light and i add them as supplemental lighting as i go.

Is there any reason why you posted your journal in the grow room design forum? you should try to have a moderator move it for you so you can get some more feedback! i know your almost done but it should still be put into the right category!

hi ilikebike thanks for dropping by this isn't meant to be a journal I was actually after info on tents,lights and such like was just letting the nice folks know what I was running and posted a couple o pix.
my plant is now hanging upside down not sure when il start next grow still needing to upgrade set up. :peace:

hi again here is a few pictures of the end of my grow.turned out a nice smoke and i tried making canabutter for the 1st time.
thanks everyone who dropped by iv started a new grow and il start a journal once iv some nice pictures to post.in the mean time take care folks.peace :peace:

IMG_0687.PNG
IMG_0691.PNG
IMG_0688.PNG
IMG_0689.PNG
IMG_0690.PNG
IMG_0693.PNG
IMG_0692.PNG
IMG_0694.PNG
IMG_0698.PNG
IMG_0699.PNG
IMG_0696.PNG
IMG_0701.PNG

:Namaste:

how much u do it looks good man

not sure man never weighed it but must of been about 1 and a half.
tried a couple of new things I left plant in total darkness for 3 days then cut and hung the full plant.I think this made a difference to the taste and weight of final product.once it was dry I jarred it then let it breath an hour a day for a week.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom