17 Sq' Oxyponics - 1KW AC - 1st Grow

day 98 (day 68 of flowering)
OG Kush
flush and fill, 150mL (what I've been calling 1/4 nutes)
I accidentally left the system bone-dry for three days last weekend. They seem to be doing okay, though. I feel terrible, of course.
Trichomes are clear & white... with some very rare amber exceptions.

IMG_20130124_072245.jpg
IMG_20130124_072304.jpg
IMG_20130124_072416.jpg

whats the tricomes mushroom heads look like. and
5% or less of clear is good. white is what we call milky and is very good. clear or silver give uppity short duration happy buzz. amber more close to lazy couch lock effects[downer buzz] .

cuttings day 70 in cloner
IMG_20130125_205716.jpg
IMG_20130125_205752.jpg

day 103 (day 73 of flower)

trichomes clear and milky. cant really see much shape of trichomes... they have a bell end.

next two purchases: PPM meter and bigger magnifying glass

day 104 (day 74 of flower)

starting to notice amber more often.

So sick of chasing pH, I can't wait to get the new "pH-Perfect" version of the nutes I'm using.

IMG_20130130_071651.jpg
IMG_20130130_071856.jpg
IMG_20130130_071950.jpg

real easy rule.tricomes
clear=uppity fast shortduration high 1hr or less. spiky with bells or what we call mushroom heads.
milky/yellow=long duration high 3 to 6 hrs or more.bells or mushroom heads.
amber/dark= short duration high on the down side 1 to 3 hrs or more. bells or mushroom heads.
all dark spiky= you killed it:rofl:. all downer high. good for people who like that high and the old lady taste.
the description of bells or mushroom heads is a point of veiw comparison.
the industry recognizes mushroom heads as the normal discription. but your comparison is just fine.

AZ, near the top of the screen is a black and green row; second from the left in the green row is "User CP". Hover there and click "Settings" and then scroll down the left column until you see "Edit Signature".

I'll be sure to check your new grow journal.

Trichomes are ... hanging upside down for the next couple weeks.

I did in fact figure out what I was doing wrong. I didn't read my instructions well enough that came with my Oxyponics 6 system. I drained the reservoir with a submerged pump, but I was supposed to follow up by draining the rest of the system at the spigot on the control bucket. That is where my "pH pocket" came from.
Thanks

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom