Convicted's Grow

Always aim for the up!

Every grow will be better than the previous ;)

Keep up the good work buddy!

cheers mono heres a bud pic for u ain't she pretty :circle-of-love:
2014-01-23_15_54_44.jpg

hello again peeps, heres the next girl for the chop poss nxt sat, but i'm hanging on till she ambers up BUT shes starting to look rough pls tell me should i chop or not
2014-01-26_21_31_09.jpg
2014-01-26_21_30_35.jpg

forgot to add shes massive about 4foot high and 3foot wide and has some massive colas which i will take pics of once harvested,

Cheers mono, I'll wait for now the other grapefruit is also getting close the power Africa is wks away yet but I want knock out smoke as this early chop is great for work but to light for the evenings

Let your plant continue to mature as long as the leaf damage has not spread to the sugar leaves.
Why's that king?? See it has started on sugar leaves but bud is nice, it's looks like Sun burn due to hight next to 600w hps she's had no feed for 4waterings and flushed twice and the leaves are only dry and crisp at top of plant, trics are all cloudy and few Amber spots but I will cut down this wk if most agree it's the right thing to do

Hey mono, aye did try raising light but plant is 4foot with pot 5foot and tent is 6foot, I've tried to put her to one side but she's big so can't escape the burn, she's had 3wks past recommend flower time so I thing I'll chop her Sat evening just so she doesn't spoil

Hope so, don't get me wrong the first plant is good, but I really want a knockout sedation in the evenings due to my injuries it hard for.me to sleep and I have 22tablets a day just to get through the day as u know our line of work gets heavy at times but I refuse to quit till I can't physically do it no more so a nice smoke during day is ok but I need pain relief in the evenings so getting amber is important shes started to change so I hope it's enough,

hello peeps,:Namaste: i've been a busy boy this morning and have chopped the big girl down :rip: and must say very very pleased with wet weight at over 14oz :woohoo: i have her drying slowly so i get the best out of her also i have removed the buds from the steams to add process, hope you enjoy pics and i have also been busy else where pls read on to see :smokin:
2014-02-01_11_53_48.jpg
2014-02-01_11_53_55.jpg
2014-02-01_12_01_55.jpg
2014-02-01_13_42_00.jpg
2014-02-01_13_39_31.jpg

i made some hash :yahoo: and its goooooood!!!! so good infact i had my best nights sleep in 6 yrs last night so very happy :tokin:
2014-02-01_15_31_03.jpg
2014-02-01_15_31_09.jpg
2014-02-01_15_31_38.jpg

Hope so, don't get me wrong the first plant is good, but I really want a knockout sedation in the evenings due to my injuries it hard for.me to sleep and I have 22tablets a day just to get through the day as u know our line of work gets heavy at times but I refuse to quit till I can't physically do it no more so a nice smoke during day is ok but I need pain relief in the evenings so getting amber is important shes started to change so I hope it's enough,

Exactly the same as me. I'm just not on the pills yet. My back was gone by my early 20's. Knees and elbows soon after from all the awkward heavy lifting.

The amber for a night time smoke is a must for good pain relief. And as we all know, a good nights sleep makes all the difference in the morning.

Oh, and congratulations on your harvest buddy!

She does look beautiful

:Namaste:

cheers mono, i'm really pleased with this 1 as shes a big girl i reckon with training i could double her yeild, i have extra seeds for the plants i have grown this time so once the black cream is complete i will push my training to the limits to see if i can double this grows yeild, as it stands i'm on track to smash 6oz from 2 plants when target was 6oz from 4 plants so very happy, i reckon 10oz total from 4 plants the way they are growing, i will get snaps of the grapefriut and africa thats left so u can see how big they are getting the grape is double the first so should get 3 oz of her easy this time,

morning peeps, apologises for no new plant pics but i have the dry weight of the last victim to be chopped down,
2014-02-07_09_31_21.jpg
2014-02-07_09_31_30.jpg
2014-02-07_09_31_59.jpg
2014-02-07_09_33_29.jpg
2014-02-07_09_36_48.jpg

she still needs curing time in the jars but a sneaky blast on the vapourizer last night has put a smile on my face, shes better than the first plant and will be a good lazy sunday smoke, :tokin:
total weight from 2 plants so far 6oz 5/8

2 down 2 to go :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom