600w LED in 2x2.5 tent

Jazzhands

sorry, accidentally posted this in the wrong forum, so im reposting it here.

Aloha! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have gotten tons and tons of great advice from this site and looking forward to starting up my first grow journal once I have everything dialed in.

I have two 300w LED panels (1 KindLED L300 and 1 PlatinumLED P300). Was planning on hanging both inside of my 2footx2.5footx7foot gorilla grow tent. Heat won't be an issue - everything is being vented properly and the tent is running at a cool 80 degrees with both lights on full blast. I suppose the question is if this is overkill. Im looking to get some nice, frosty, dense nuggs out of this. im doing 10 afghani regular, 5 super lemon haze femmed, and 1 critical sensi star femmed

I am growing in 5inch square pots from seed and putting 16 girlie girls in that sucker to cover the floor. The goal here is to flower in those pots, understanding they are on the small side and that my yield may suffer. I am thinking the light coverage with the two 300w LED's will make up for it a little bit, but wanted to see if anyone has ever done this and have insight or thoughts in general even if you haven't.

Any thoughts? THANKS!

Growing in a mix of Fox farm ocean forest and happy frog. Bottom 2/3 of the pot is ocean forest, top 1/3 is happy frog.

Humidity is in the 40% range.

Nice soil, plants should be happy in that. Some nutes are already in it though so I've heard of younger plants taking a bit longer to grow initially due to an excess of nutes. Could you raise the humidity higher if you wanted? 50-60% is ideal in veg

Back
Top Bottom