8x8 greenhouse

bozzo420

New green house ..it has 12 plants in it...Its the 20th of july and 8X8 is looking small... Is it big enough for 12 plants?:peace::yahoo:

Here are his pics:

IMG_0449_1_600x800_.jpg

IMG_0477_1_2_600x800_.jpg

No offense but no one needs a key to get in there, puting a lock on there is useless. they just need a screw driver, If you can fasten everything from the inside. :) nice grow tho! Hopping to have something like that of my own one day. Keep it up

No offense but no one needs a key to get in there, puting a lock on there is useless. they just need a screw driver, If you can fasten everything from the inside. :) nice grow tho! Hopping to have something like that of my own one day. Keep it up

Yes you are correct.. but there's two different kinds of thieves, the neighbour or the kid down the road, just want the quick fix would help them self's without a lock, but with the lock just walks right by. Then there's the other who just don't give a shit and will trash anything and everything to get in, then the lock would be point less. I would keep the lock on cause your more likely going to deal with the neighbour and the kid, then a real scum bag.:peace:

Wish everyone could grow there own so it wouldnt be a problem but unfortunately thts not the case. id just hate to see someone get ripped off after doin such a nice job like tht. Small percautions like fastening walls and doors from inside just make you sleep a little better. A screw drivers quiet but youd hear them banging away at it and hopefully catch them.

Back
Top Bottom