A big "High" from Northern Ireland

nordy rascal

Peace to all :thumb:, This is my first post and id just like to say hi to all new and old members alike, I hope I will learn alot and maybe share my experiences with fellow members, I started my first grow 6 weeks ago with 5 femenized Big Buddha cheese seeds, 4 out of 5 germinated, I borrowed a mates closet and 250w HPS setup and in turn gave him a plant, out of the four plants, there were 2 big and two smaller plants, I vegged them for four weeks and they are 2 weeks into flowering, they all have the female pistles, one thing I noticed is that I trimmed the fan leaves of my three plants and left my mates plant untouched, suprisingly my three plants have all grown bigger than my mates untrimmed plant, I gave him the second biggest plant, and now his is the smallest..., im wondering if trimming the fan leaves by 50% speeded their growth?, lets say il number the plants 1-4 then my mates plant will be number 2, number 1 plant is now 20.5'', number 2 is 15'', 3 and 4 are 16.5'', now all that I have read about trimming fan leaves slowing growth, my plants seem to contradict that theory, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar result?... il post pictures soon, peace, love and unity to all :yummy:

Re: A big "High" from northern ireland.

cheese_001.jpg
cheese_039.jpg
cheese_042.jpg

cheese_043.jpg
cheese_040.jpg
cheese_035.jpg
cheese_032.jpg
cheese_031.jpg
cheese_028.jpg
cheese_024.jpg
cheese_0081.jpg
cheese_0061.jpg

My grow consists of 4 big buddha cheese, 4 blackjack clones, 1 bubblegum plant im trying to re-grow and 4 big buddha cheese clones I took from the 2 biggest plants, 2 of the blackjack clones are doing great and I potted them in sepperate pots, the other 2 are still in the same pot, if they do alright il (low stress bend them), I know its LST but I couldnt remember what the (T) bit stood for :hmmmm:, ive been told by experienced growers that my first grow is doing really good, but im not going to pat myself on the back untill they have been dried and ive rolled my first joint from my first grow :thumb:

Cheers MV, 420 magazine is concidered the best online place for everything cannabis related, I hope in the coming weeks and months to learn alot about growing cannabis, also to share experiences I have with people who are also taking their first steps on this "labour of love" I call (cannabis growing). I first concidered growing my own because over here in norn iron there are frequent droughts of weed, also the majority of the weed sold here is sold by paramilitaries, so by growing my own im doing my bit in the fight against terrorism :thumb:, thanks for the welcome :peacetwo:

hi your setup looks really cool,and well done for not supporting terrorism!!I am in the west of ireland myself and the shite they are passing off as grass is a joke.let us know how the drying and curing went!!

Back
Top Bottom